• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ocho

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully thats all behind us now,and we can actually have something to cheer about!!!:peace:

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
All that comes off as hatred. Not that I disagree with much of what he said, but he seems to have a different motive behind his rant.

Bruschi is an analyst. His opinion doesn't represent the Patriots'.

JBUCK66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Bruski is an idiot...sounds totally roided up. Cinco could not have been less offensive

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From my understanding is he's simply telling Chad..hey, you got time to sleep in and tweet, but you don't know your offense yet...how about getting up earlier, and putting twitter aside until you know your new playbook 100%. What is more important? Being able to send out some meaningless tweets so that OCHO can feel good about himself, or getting his playbook down so that he can better help his team?

However, I think the slamming him on the "awe" factor was a bit over the top. I dont think the awe factor stems from the lack of knowing the playbook, but how effecient Brady is with his decisions and delivery of the football.

Beggs

Nipples of a God
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, that 10 seconds it took to type a quick message really took away from him learning the offense. maybe chad was up until 5 am reviewing the playbook.

I've always thought Bruschi was a clown.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruschi sounds incoherent.... Someone should check to see if he stroked out again.

:behindsofa:

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Benson on Chad and TO:

When asked about the differences between last year***8217;s offense and this one, especially when it comes to getting out of the huddle earlier, Cedric Benson pointed out one reason.

Because you had some challenges out on the edges you had to deal with, Benson said. You don't have those anymore. Guys line up and generally know what they need to do and what the task is on each play.

While I agree, his comments always seem to come off as personal gripes. I think he hates anyone he feels is in his way of getting more carries. Pretty much everyone on offense except the o-line and his fullback (when he's lead blocking). Sorry to say Ced, you really aren't that good.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Benson on Chad and TO:

When asked about the differences between last year***8217;s offense and this one, especially when it comes to getting out of the huddle earlier, Cedric Benson pointed out one reason.

While I agree, his comments always seem to come off as personal gripes. I think he hates anyone he feels is in his way of getting more carries. Pretty much everyone on offense except the o-line and his fullback (when he's lead blocking). Sorry to say Ced, you really aren't that good.

Doesn't seem we can make anyone happy!:rolleyes2:..morning grey!Havn't seen ya on the Steelers board in awhile?