• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Observations

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The good...

1. Williams and Mo made plays and delivered which should boost their confidence.

2. Romo was sharp and played as well as Manning if not better.

3. We scored 48 points.

The bad..

1. We have the worse pass offense in the NFL in a passing league and a D coordinator whose scheme has not delivered over the last several years against passing attacks that are strong. 51 points scored against at home.

2. Romo is cursed or curses himself. No other QB has 500 yards and 5 TDs and still manages to throw a pick that losses the game...

3. Murray's body language at the end. Dude holds to put us in a hole and then shakes head on Romos lone mistake of the day.

Bottom line...500 at best and the D has regressed.....

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I would say ole Rob is laughing

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good...

1. Williams and Mo made plays and delivered which should boost their confidence.

2. Romo was sharp and played as well as Manning if not better.

3. We scored 48 points.

The bad..

1. We have the worse pass offense in the NFL in a passing league and a D coordinator whose scheme has not delivered over the last several years against passing attacks that are strong. 51 points scored against at home.

2. Romo is cursed or curses himself. No other QB has 500 yards and 5 TDs and still manages to throw a pick that losses the game...

3. Murray's body language at the end. Dude holds to put us in a hole and then shakes head on Romos lone mistake of the day.

Bottom line...500 at best and the D has regressed.....
I think you are letting Dez off the hook here a little to. We are up 17 - 7, we have the ball, Romo hits Dez for about 15 yards and a sure first down. Dez fumbles and the momentum changes. Instead Denver gets back into the game and its 17 - 14. If Dez doesn't fumble and we score and go up 24 - 7, we might be having a totally different discussion right now.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't remembers that, but is it possible like the rest of us that he was just disappointed and upset and not "blaming Romo" as you are alleging?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he threw his hands up like I was wide open for this four yard gain. I wish he would have taken the 4