• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

observations of steeler game

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm shocked a ravens fan would think both Pittsburgh and Washington suck.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj-vrLgR1G8]Baltimore vs. Washington, Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Every time I hear something like this I think of this video. Hats off to the Ravens for winning the SB, but I have to scratch my head to wonder why they would even care about the Redskins - they are not rivals. I just have to believe that some of their fans are just like the d-bag in this video.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers o-line is shit, the redskins best QB's are brittle, but other than that, i wasn't to impressed with either team, but it's only preseason.

this belongs on the smack talk thread

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see the game but listened to the recap. I'm excited the front 7 seemed much improved even without Rak. Secondary definitely going to have some growing pains but with a better pass rush it should help. It can't be worse than last year. Overall, barring injury we are improved on D. God love Kerrigan! What a beast! Just love that guy.

Steelers game was misery last year. Of course that was the game of dropped balls.

sublime4eva

Westcoast Redskin fan....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a couple things, Rambo looked real good in coverage but he really needs to work on angles, Trent's a beast as is Kerrigan, Helu is Back baby! And Tapp? What a nice surprise he is.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a couple things, Rambo looked real good in coverage but he really needs to work on angles, Trent's a beast as is Kerrigan, Helu is Back baby! And Tapp? What a nice surprise he is.
Agree on Tapp so far. I thought he might not make the team and was camp body but he's looked good enough to get into the rotation.

sublime4eva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers o-line is shit, the redskins best QB's are brittle, but other than that, i wasn't to impressed with either team, but it's only preseason.

If you don't have anything nice to say or at least respectful please stay off our board, if you want to troll the NBC sports board is your place.

We have grown ups on here, your kiddie board is elsewhere.

Thanks

sublime4eva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baltimore vs. Washington, Part 2 - YouTube

Every time I hear something like this I think of this video. Hats off to the Ravens for winning the SB, but I have to scratch my head to wonder why they would even care about the Redskins - they are not rivals. I just have to believe that some of their fans are just like the d-bag in this video.

Classic...RGIII RGIII RGIII ! LOL. :laugh3:

66Victoria96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way I see it? If you suck in the pre season, you suck in the regular season. And, by the way it looked, your first team sucked againts our first team.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3