• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Observations from last nights game

ctc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carolina stinks is my observation.

Kuechly is a keeper, never gave up.

Carolina loaded up against the run and maclin. That's why matthews had a big game.

Other than that you couldn't get much out of that game. This week will tell you more. But, like Az, it's an away game so....

Last edited by a moderator:

djm

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanchez played well. I will judge him from that point moving forward. New offense and much better organization from the top down. He would not be the first high round pick to end up on another team and play well. We will see over the next few weeks if he has what it takes.

Unlike the Cowboys, at least we are all excited that our back up QB has stepped in and played so well.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanchez played well. I will judge him from that point moving forward. New offense and much better organization from the top down. He would not be the first high round pick to end up on another team and play well. We will see over the next few weeks if he has what it takes.

Unlike the Cowboys, at least we are all excited that our back up QB has stepped in and played so well.

Sometime it's a God send to know your back up is horrible right away. You don't really want to find out that Sanchez stinks in week 16 do you?

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometime it's a God send to know your back up is horrible right away. You don't really want to find out that Sanchez stinks in week 16 do you?

At week 16 if you have to go to your backup and are a playoff team you have major issues. Not everyone is lucky enough to have Tom Brady as a backup.

I have gone on record as saying that Sanchez sucks. I am not backing down from that. However I also have to be honest and say the he played a great game against Carolina. Was it because Carolina was that bad or did Sanchez get smarter? The throws me made should come second nature to any NFL QB. It is the decision making that made him look so good.

I don't think Sanchez is a long term solution though. Stranger things have happened....who knew Brees would be so good in N.O. With the right offense Sanchez also could be very good......Somethings Wings said earlier this year......of course I though he was crazy and said so...but he could have been on to something.

djm

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL, we will know well before the 16th week. We have Green Bay, Seattle, Dallas ahead of us. :D

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not worried, because December Romo is also going to show up...

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not worried, because December Romo is also going to show up...

For what it's worth, the Eagles scare me. They have (or had) an offense that could gash to Cowboys for big yards per play. Even with the regression of Foles ... I would have feared him much more the Sanchez.

After last year ...I was on record that he was your QB for the next 10 years.

Foles can take over a game, he has shown that. ..but he has become inconsistent this year.

I would still take that over a QB who can only give you limited production day in day out.