• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OBJ's Dad throwing Baker under the bus!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron did too. Why would Lebron do that? Ohh maybe OBJ said something to his dad and one of his friends....he was just too chicken to say it himself. Looks worse now honestly

Speaking of LeBron I actually saw his dad (Roland Bivens) play HS hoops.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing is most of those clips, either there was a defender under or over Odell blanketing him or Baker was getting pressured, forced out of the pocket right as he getting open. Maybe he should catch the ball when he gets targeted and he will see more balls. Either way, he isn't the same player he once was. This is just like Mahomes' family coming to Patty's rescue, it is what it is.

#FreeOBJPLEASE

user generated
what's funny is if he looked a little harder he likely could have found some good examples.....as you could with any WR being open and not thrown to on a bunch of plays.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello, Las Vegas!
Ncaa Football Please GIF by ESPN College Football

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole situation is kind of what Cleveland deserves for trading for a headcase like OBJ to begin with. Anyone who was paying attention knew that this was a mistake from the get-go. How they agreed to give up as much as they did for Beckham is still baffling.
wish I could disagree but why Dorsey will never have the power he had here again. He was about splash and not fit. No way current regime makes that deal.

If he really wanted a WR how about draft DK with the pick he threw away?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wish I could disagree but why Dorsey will never have the power he had here again. He was about splash and not fit. No way current regime makes that deal.

If he really wanted a WR how about draft DK with the pick he threw away?
Yeah that is the only thing I look back and say, damn. I know people had mixed feelings on DK but I loved him at the time. I saw comparisons of Calvin Johnson and I agreed with it.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really, he did have some injury concerns but he was pretty damn good in NYG. I don't blame them even as fan bc they had an idea of what their scheme would look like but nothing was set in stone. NOW looking back he doesn't fit the scheme at all or the QB, Baker is at his best when he is spreading the ball around. It was a big move they thought would improve the team and expediate the winning process, didn't workout. It has nothing to do with his attitude bc if they were winning and he was catching more passes he would be fine but bc of the disconnect with the QB and the scheme fit...he isn't catching passes. Simple as that.

"The sport is not about collecting talent, it's about building a team."

He is was just a talented player that didn't fit this team.
I think that last thing you said was the problem....Dorsey cared too much about splash moves and appeasing the fans. Want a WR? Draft DK and you have a younger, faster, bigger more talented receiver for a lot less $$$.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that last thing you said was the problem....Dorsey cared too much about splash moves and appeasing the fans. Want a WR? Draft DK and you have a younger, faster, bigger more talented receiver for a lot less $$$.

I'd like to see Chris Olave in a Browns uni next season.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing is most of those clips, either there was a defender under or over Odell blanketing him or Baker was getting pressured, forced out of the pocket right as he getting open. Maybe he should catch the ball when he gets targeted and he will see more balls. Either way, he isn't the same player he once was. This is just like Mahomes' family coming to Patty's rescue, it is what it is.

#FreeOBJPLEASE

user generated

This.

It's time to call it. When DPJ is healthy they may as well cut OBJ

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no it was a playful dig at RtK for his incessant threads that claim every Eagle player is or will be the best ever.
Ah I see. Yeah Hurts has some growing to do. I think the theory with him was "we got nothing better right now, let's give him a chance and maybe with his mobility he can steal a game or 2 and keep us in contention in the NFC East". Obviously Dallas is threatening to ruin the NFC east this year by winning 12 games or something crazy like that.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL players have found another way to leave a team, all of sudden the media is bombared with vidoes from Jags players dads.
Social media is literally taking over the world now