• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OBJ Trade

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since we already have 1 baseless trade thread for a big name player I love why not have a second?...

Rumors that the giants are listening to offers so how about #13 and Doctson for OBJ? Who says no?

Now I certainly don't think an OBJ trade is in the works but thought this would be fun. I'm betting I'll get some push back on this lol.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nono:

Million dollar talent 10 cent head...wants to be highest paid player in the league coming off a major injury...I would pass but I'm not calling the shots

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since we already have 1 baseless trade thread for a big name player I love why not have a second?...

Rumors that the giants are listening to offers so how about #13 and Doctson for OBJ? Who says no?

Now I certainly don't think an OBJ trade is in the works but thought this would be fun. I'm betting I'll get some push back on this lol.

Nope!!

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Million dollar talent 10 cent head...wants to be highest paid player in the league coming off a major injury...I would pass but I'm not calling the shots

Nah - I think that ehb5 is just pointing out that a trade for Barkley is about as realistic as this one (i.e. neither are happening). Given their history I am not sure why any Redskins fan would suggest that they make these type of blockbuster trades (I don't categorize the Smith trade - whether flawed or not - in that manner).

BTW - I am not debating if the Skins FO would make these type of moves (I don't believe so but that is another debate) but rather why any Redskins fan would even suggest a move like this given the Redskins recent history. Certainly a trade involving Beckham is extremely unlikely since teams don't usually trade within the division & again I think ehb5 is just pointing out the absurdity of the other thread.

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can not stand OBJ... aside from Michael Bennett he is by far my most hated player in the nfl. In fact there is such a huge cliff after those 2 its not even close.

Hes a cancer plain and simple

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not a chance in the world.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the very least it would give Snyder another self indulged, arrogant, dickhead player he could pal around with. Than he can empower the dickhead player to do certain things. Such as ignore his responsibility on called plays so he can do his own thing. Or tell the coaching staff which plays can be run and which plays shall be stricken from the playbook. Those were the days weren't they.

The only question is who/what do we trade with? Well, since we're getting the biggest dickhead, primadonna possibly in all football. Lets so our appreciation and bundle up our 13th pk, Trent Williams and Jonathan Allen and send them the Giants way.

Whaddya think? Sounds absolutely Redskin-ish to me.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the very least it would give Snyder another self indulged, arrogant, dickhead player he could pal around with. Than he can empower the dickhead player to do certain things. Such as ignore his responsibility on called plays so he can do his own thing. Or tell the coaching staff which plays can be run and which plays shall be stricken from the playbook. Those were the days weren't they.

The only question is who/what do we trade with? Well, since we're getting the biggest dickhead, primadonna possibly in all football. Lets so our appreciation and bundle up our 13th pk, Trent Williams and Jonathan Allen and send them the Giants way.

I think the Redskins should trade their second rounder this season, their second next season, and their first in 2020 for OBJ. He is on record pace and can make Alex Smith the man.

THen, they should trade their first this season, their first in 2019, and their fourth, fifth, and sixth this season to move up and get Barkley from the Broncos at five....championship.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sure he WANTS to be but he won't. He's a WR, he knows that. Highest paid WR likely but that's warranted. Would certainly make our offense deadly.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah - I think that ehb5 is just pointing out that a trade for Barkley is about as realistic as this one (i.e. neither are happening). Given their history I am not sure why any Redskins fan would suggest that they make these type of blockbuster trades (I don't categorize the Smith trade - whether flawed or not - in that manner).

BTW - I am not debating if the Skins FO would make these type of moves (I don't believe so but that is another debate) but rather why any Redskins fan would even suggest a move like this given the Redskins recent history. Certainly a trade involving Beckham is extremely unlikely since teams don't usually trade within the division & again I think ehb5 is just pointing out the absurdity of the other thread.

A mix. I am pointing out the absurdity of the other thread. Neither trade is going to happen obviously.

But...

I would pull the trigger on this trade if it were possible.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can not stand OBJ... aside from Michael Bennett he is by far my most hated player in the nfl. In fact there is such a huge cliff after those 2 its not even close.

Hes a cancer plain and simple

I don't think he's a cancer at all. He's a supremely talented player at an important position. That sounds awesome to me.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This seems like an unnecessarily harsh view of him lol.

As for the trade. I'd only do what I suggested. Doubt the giants would take it though. Maaaaybe throw in a small piece if it helped a deal get done.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Redskins should trade their second rounder this season, their second next season, and their first in 2020 for OBJ. He is on record pace and can make Alex Smith the man.

THen, they should trade their first this season, their first in 2019, and their fourth, fifth, and sixth this season to move up and get Barkley from the Broncos at five....championship.

I mean...that first trade isn't that bad...

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This seems like an unnecessarily harsh view of him lol.

As for the trade. I'd only do what I suggested. Doubt the giants would take it though. Maaaaybe throw in a small piece if it helped a deal get done.

Yeah, I put a lot on it. Than again, who knows if you were to pair him with an owner like Snyder.

Snyder = Dr Frankenstein/Beckham = Frankenstein monster.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants reportedly asking for at least two first-round picks for Odell Beckham Jr.

Well - if this is even remotely true then hell no!! Also - if the Giants even dreamed of trading within their division you can bet that the price would be even higher for the Skins. There is also at least a possibility that if someone trades for this guy it completely blows up in their face due to injury, attitude, etc not to mention wreaking havoc with their cap moving fwd.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually one of two things will happen...the Giants will re-sign him or he will become such a PITA that they're forced to accept much less to rid themselves of him than they believe they'll get. Also don't be surprised if they tag him for a couple of years before having to release him to free agency....Oh, wait...too soon?:D

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
boy i would love to see OBJ and norman in practice . that would be fun