• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Numbers say improvement

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting numbers article in bleacherreport.com. I know that isnt the most reliable source but the numbers were some facts actually. We have improved in just about everything. Doug Free is actually rated by PFF as the best tackle in football. We can all get a laugh out of that but he and Smith together have only allowed 17 pressures in 4 games. We all know Romos numbers. Our penalties are supposedly way down. Our starting safeties are graded as the highest pair in the league. Hatcher is supposedly in the top 5 of all defensive tackles. On the downside- Carter has given up 25 completions and Claiborne is rated as the 98th CB out of 101. It all adds up to 2-2. There were other positive numbers as well about Fredrick and a couple of other things. Basically what I got from it is how are we just 2-2.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately, I can buy the Claiborne piece. Let's see if he sinks or swims, because the next challenge is going to be even greater than the last one.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The blocking is better up front. Playcalling and philosophy is as bad as usual. Murray could have been a huge weapon last week and he was not used. I don't think callahan is a great playcaller and the problems wont get better because cowboys can't execute. These are the same plays over and over again since 2007. Best course of action is to force feed murray and dez and hope for the best

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The numbers are better and this team is better than last year's team. The game planning, schemes, lack of adjustments, etc., are holding us back. I put all of this once again on dumbass Jerry and all his yes boy coaches. We blew a huge opportunity last week. How many more opportunities will we waste this year? Hopefully none. But does anyone in here have faith in Jerry after 16 years. Sorry, I don't but I will still be rooting and supporting my team till we can find a way to impeach jerry.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care what the numbers say. My eyes say we are better. turnover ratio is better. The OL is miles better and that was our biggest problem. DL has been better, run defense has been better. Pass defense has obviously had some hiccups, but we have every year, so overall...yeah we are better. However, it's only been 4 games...

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care what the numbers say. My eyes say we are better. turnover ratio is better. The OL is miles better and that was our biggest problem. DL has been better, run defense has been better. Pass defense has obviously had some hiccups, but we have every year, so overall...yeah we are better. However, it's only been 4 games...

boy....you & I see this the exact same way.

this team didn't arrive after the rams win. It's the same warts tell proven otherwise