• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Number 3 WR

negativeCreep

Odd Man Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our best lineup is Dez and Williams on the outsides and let Miles line up slot. Witten on the other side and you are all set.

Not sure if Dallas can handle, or is forward thinking enough, to put a rookie at the #2 though.

+1
(nothing else to add)

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, first rounders are exceptions for most teams because they are normally going to start no matter what. Hell, Barbie started for that reason alone.

As for Harris, all I've seen from him is horribly timed drops and fumbles. If Williams wasn't injured early on, I think he would be making a solid case for #3. As is, you are probably right that he hasn't shown enough to warrant it. I do think he will be a stud eventually.

I think Dallas will run more two TE sets this year. Obviously Witten is a huge matchup problem for a LB or a Safety, Austin and Dez both require safety help over the top, so a kid like Hanna or Escobar, in theory, would have a favorable matchup while allowing us to disguise run/pass/protect schemes

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dallas will run more two TE sets this year. Obviously Witten is a huge matchup problem for a LB or a Safety, Austin and Dez both require safety help over the top, so a kid like Hanna or Escobar, in theory, would have a favorable matchup while allowing us to disguise run/pass/protect schemes

They better run more multiple TE sets.