• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Now Im gonna rest my case on Byrd

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said HALF of what he signed for would be guaranteed right?

Read the other topic if you missed it ........

But I don't know what Im talking about........... when it comes to contracts

The team announced it agreed to terms on a six-year contract with safety Jairus Byrd. NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported that the Saints are paying him $56 million with $28 million gauranteed

exactly half guaranteed :whistle:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uh but but uh but ........ :L

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and nope im not being a smart ass I was right to 99% of people on here ....

I dont do that

Just the one .... that called me ignorant when it came to contracts

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's right, 6 years and 56 million. And your dumb ass was saying $90 million. What a twit. You are ignorant on contracts. Now lets trade Dez for Watkins like you suggest lmao. Call the Rams and let your genius shine

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's right, 6 years and 56 million. And your dumb ass was saying $90 million. What a twit

no no you said 8 years ..... 16 million guaranteed

Fuck you boy

aint no deleting your prior post on this board

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no no you said 8 years ..... 16 million guaranteed

Fuck you boy

aint no deleting your prior post on this board

Fuck you too. No, I will go through and bump where you were spewing $80-90 million. Genius

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you too. No, I will go through and bump where you were spewing $80-90 million. Genius

No dont go bump .... Thats why BJJ is gone

I prefer to let people look for themselves

you wanted a 8 year deal worth 60 million with 16 guaranteed

I said Half of the contract would be guaranteed ..... you said I knew shit

Anyone that wants to look can for themselves

I told you in the thread I was done until he signed ..... Now every ignorant statement you make .... Imma jump on

Dont worry Im not Eriko ... or Frye ... feel no need to make threats ... life is good right now ...

PDay treats you like entertainment ....... and now so am I ...... showing how ignorant you fucking are

and dont go bitch and claim you are being bullied like BJJ You had plenty of oppertunities to shut the fuck up and learn before going into a babble like fort worth dumbass .... brought it on yourself :suds: cheers bitch

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No dont go bump .... Thats why BJJ is gone

I prefer to let people look for themselves

you wanted a 8 year deal worth 60 million with 16 guaranteed

I said Half of the contract would be guaranteed ..... you said I knew shit

Anyone that wants to look can for themselves

I told you in the thread I was done until he signed ..... Now every ignorant statement you make .... Imma jump on

Dont worry Im not Eriko ... or Frye ... feel no need to make threats ... life is good right now ...

PDay treats you like entertainment ....... and now so am I ...... showing how ignorant you fucking are

and dont go bitch and claim you are being bullied like BJJ You had plenty of oppertunities to shut the fuck up and learn before going into a babble like fort worth dumbass .... brought it on yourself :suds: cheers bitch

That's crap too. You jumped into a conversation half ass, and ran with it. I said there were ways to be creative and sign people to longer term deals if you gave them more guaranteed years than up front bonus. I never said that's what WOULD happen. I also said there was no way we would get Byrd. But that's the way you roll, instead of commenting on what is actually being discussed, you just make it up as you go. And then you get your little ego bruised when someone points out you were talking about $12 million a year for Byrd when he got $9, and when your ridiculaus Dez for Watkins trade idea is blown up. You are a fountain of football IQ alright

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's crap too. You jumped into a conversation half ass, and ran with it. I said there were ways to be creative and sign people to longer term deals if you gave them more guaranteed years than up front bonus. I never said that's what WOULD happen. I also said there was no way we would get Byrd. But that's the way you roll, instead of commenting on what is actually being discussed, you just make it up as you go. And then you get your little ego bruised when someone points out you were talking about $12 million a year for Byrd when he got $9, and when your ridiculaus Dez for Watkins trade idea is blown up. You are a fountain of football IQ alright

You goddamn faggot ass fucking liar

The post are there

for anyone to read .... only part deleted is where I posted Goldstons contract and a like to it to compare it to

man you a bitch mother fucker backing off your words

Thats why you backed off the Dee Ford bet

Ive delt with silly mother fuckers like you for a decade .... you nothing new and nothing special .... hell 4-5 like you have been gone just since I been on SportsHoopla which is less than a year
Cant even count those before you on espn ....

You have an opinion .... So does everyone else .... but no reason why you have it ... no way to explain it .. no way to fit it in the cap ... and even if you do no way to justify it

You are a dime a dozen bruh and prolly be 10 more just as dumb pop up before the season starts

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You goddamn faggot ass fucking liar

The post are there

for anyone to read .... only part deleted is where I posted Goldstons contract and a like to it to compare it to

man you a bitch mother fucker backing off your words

Thats why you backed off the Dee Ford bet

Ive delt with silly mother fuckers like you for a decade .... you nothing new and nothing special .... hell 4-5 like you have been gone just since I been on SportsHoopla which is less than a year
Cant even count those before you on espn ....

You have an opinion .... So does everyone else .... but no reason why you have it ... no way to explain it .. no way to fit it in the cap ... and even if you do no way to justify it

You are a dime a dozen bruh and prolly be 10 more just as dumb pop up before the season starts
You mad Bro? Hell, look at this post and tell me you aren't Erik or Frye 2.0. Yeah, I've seen how you work. Every time you get into it with someone, once they prove how overblown your ego is and point out the stupid shit you spew, you start in with the F this, F that, and then turn around and cry to the Mod's and play the victim. I dare anyone to look at the posts between you and BJJ and say you didn't start that and egg it on daily. You are obviously trying to compensate in the other areas you must be lacking in besides football IQ

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mad Bro? Hell, look at this post and tell me you aren't Erik or Frye 2.0. Yeah, I've seen how you work. Every time you get into it with someone, once they prove how overblown your ego is and point out the stupid shit you spew, you start in with the F this, F that, and then turn around and cry to the Mod's and play the victim. I dare anyone to look at the posts between you and BJJ and say you didn't start that and egg it on daily. You are obviously trying to compensate in the other areas you must be lacking in besides football IQ

wrong ....

only time I went to a mod .... is after a mod came to me

I was asked to let it go ..... and let him dig his grave .... and thats what I did

It's a shame you have no clue what you are talking about

Maybe you should ask a mod before assuming .... heads up on that shit

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wrong ....

only time I went to a mod .... is after a mod came to me

I was asked to let it go ..... and let him dig his grave .... and thats what I did

It's a shame you have no clue what you are talking about

Maybe you should ask a mod before assuming .... heads up on that shit

You posted a pm between you and a Mod and cried to have BJJ banned. After you started the shit with him. All I'm doing is calling a punk a punk

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You posted a pm between you and a Mod and cried to have BJJ banned. After you started the shit with him. All I'm doing is calling a punk a punk

Why dont you ask him .... ( the mod)

rather than run your mouth

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why dont you ask him .... ( the mod)

rather than run your mouth

I don't have to. He deleted it all, but I saw it. What you did was BS, but you've been pulling that lame crap for a long time apparently

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both of y'all drop it. Both were right on certain points both were wrong. Let it go, no need to carry it on like this. Thank you both for doing so, as I rather enjoy reading both of y'all post and would deeply dislike if I weren't able to do so. So chill, let it go, and agree to disagree my friends. :suds:

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saints are dumb to sign him. They are already paying a crapload to brees.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saints are dumb to sign him. They are already paying a crapload to brees.

The cap is going to go up by another $27 million per season over the next couple of years. With even the slightest yearly increases, that means between and extra $250-$300 million in total cap space over the next decade. That doesn't mean you can go crazy, but it does open things up a bit. If the Saints remain healthy, they're going to be a serious threat to go to the Super Bowl. I guarantee you they are ecstatic over on the Saints board

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also on Byrd...What I said from the start was that the Cowboys COULD create enough space to sign Byrd and get his cap number in this year. Byrd's first year cap number...$4 million

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also on Byrd...What I said from the start was that the Cowboys COULD create enough space to sign Byrd and get his cap number in this year. Byrd's first year cap number...$4 million

For the last time, no one denied that we could get Byrd in under the cap. Of course we could. The problem is how it would affect our cap going forward, and it would just be the same kind of shit that Jerry has been doing for the last 19 years.

If we were just a safety away from being a contender, then that's the kind of thing that should be done. If, however, you are an 8-8 team for the last few years and are in need of cleaning up the cap numbers and in need of many players to be a contender, you don't go sign one player with a backloaded contract. That's the formula for ongoing mediocrity.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And what those of us you were arguing with on the subject said was if the space is made it makes zero sense to even consider Byrd because he will eat up the space you create. To make that space you have to cut players leaving voids that must be filled. Right now we HAVE to find a DE (2 if Spencer is gone), a DT, and S. I could add an OLB and G to the list. Tgeb we have to have money to sign draft picks. So please explain why we'd even consider spending so much money on one player.