• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nothing happened in Sports (that count) yesterday

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The murder weapon is at Tebow's town house. No one would ever suspect him to be an accomplice.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady wouldnt give a legitimate answer. He would give the PC bullshit answer, because they are "still friends" or whatever.

Very few athletes say anything of any importance in interviews anymore.

Word.

"Both teams played hard"

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
High draft picks and good coaching...Shit comes in cycles...

Ranking the Panthers, Bucs, Cards and Rams is a pretty hard thing to do..

Hell, same goes for the top 2 teams from each of those divisions...The Saints are the real deal with Payton back, defense is still shitty...The Falcons finally took the next step...The 49ers and 'Hawks are both legit and balanced contenders...

Yeah. The West may have the 2 best teams in the entire league, or at least in any conversation for it

I hate Bradford, but love what Fisher gets out of a team

And I'm no Carson Palmer fan, but the upgrade at QB he represents makes the Cards interesting. There is a shitload of talent on that roster

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"DUSTIN PEDROIA IS GOOD ASS HOLE"!!!!

"YEAH MOTHER FUCKER HEAD SHOT"!!!

Nah...I never put on a headset...and mute everyone...not in any leagues or clans and whatnot....I jump in, play a game or 2...go off and accomplish something around the house, come back...play a game or 2...with the Sox on in the background the whole time.....

just been playing CoD titles for a few years now, exclusively online...gotten pretty decent...once you know the maps, it gets much easier...you can always spot the noobs walking down the middle of a street when gunfire start raining from 5 different directions...

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hilarious.

These clowns' tune is suddenly changing as the previous speculation from at least me, Dickshot and Ox turns out to be solid gold FACT.

Went from "The Patriots were under the impression Hernandez was the driven fuckin' snow."

Now? "Okay, they knew. But they were just trying to help him. They shouldn't be held accountable. It's the fuckin Patriots."

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If one of my buddies commits cold blooded murder, we aren't buddies anymore

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i

king of the douches

Nice suit.

"Hey I'm Cab Calloway"

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hilarious.

These clowns' tune is suddenly changing as the previous speculation from at least me, Dickshot and Ox turns out to be solid gold FACT.

Went from "The Patriots were under the impression Hernandez was the driven fuckin' snow."

Now? "Okay, they knew. But they were just trying to help him. They shouldn't be held accountable. It's the fuckin Patriots."

what the fuck tune did i change? the argument was your claim the team knew he was capable of murder, would commit murder, and should be held accountable...which makes you legally retarded

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. The West may have the 2 best teams in the entire league, or at least in any conversation for it

I hate Bradford, but love what Fisher gets out of a team

And I'm no Carson Palmer fan, but the upgrade at QB he represents makes the Cards interesting. There is a shitload of talent on that roster

I'm done hating Bradford...Cowboy has shown me the error in my way...I'm with you on Fisher...

100 on Carson and the Cards...Also a pretty good coach stepping into the fold with Bruce Arians...

I'd take the West over the South, especially if the Western team has home-field...

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah...I never put on a headset...and mute everyone...not in any leagues or clans and whatnot....I jump in, play a game or 2...go off and accomplish something around the house, come back...play a game or 2...with the Sox on in the background the whole time.....

just been playing CoD titles for a few years now, exclusively online...gotten pretty decent...once you know the maps, it gets much easier...you can always spot the noobs walking down the middle of a street when gunfire start raining from 5 different directions...

I hate that 3rd person shit anyway. Only time I use my head set on PS3 is when I dont wanna hear anyone in my house talking to me. But low and behold, bottom of the 9th two on, two out, down by 2, guess who's standing in my door trying to talk to me when they know I can't hear them? Yep...fucking mother-in-law with that dopey face like I can fucking hear ya.

Now I have to pause the game, point to my head phones (99.00 Sony Wireless) and give her one of these:noidea:

I unpause the game and strike out.

b_lake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotten pretty decent...once you know the maps, it gets much easier...you can always spot the noobs walking down the middle of a street when gunfire start raining from 5 different directions...

:whistle:

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what the fuck tune did i change? the argument was your claim the team knew he was capable of murder, would commit murder, and should be held accountable...which makes you legally retarded

You didn't...you mentioned "some are speculating that his comments might have meant....."

This is hammerdown...remember that. he's taking that and making conclusions on what you think...

Very uno-esque...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm done hating Bradford...Cowboy has shown me the error in my way...I'm with you on Fisher...

100 on Carson and the Cards...Also a pretty good coach stepping into the fold with Bruce Arians...

I'd take the West over the South, especially if the Western team has home-field...

No team like Seattle I can remember where if they get HF, you may as well put them in the Supe

That team, especially as loaded as they are now, will never lose at home

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate that 3rd person shit anyway. Only time I use my head set on PS3 is when I dont wanna hear anyone in my house talking to me. But low and behold, bottom of the 9th two on, two out, down by 2, guess who's standing in my door trying to talk to me when they know I can't hear them? Yep...fucking mother-in-law with that dopey face like I can fucking hear ya.

Now I have to pause the game, point to my head phones (99.00 Sony Wireless) and give her one of these:noidea:

Done playing baseball online...The show is still a motherfucking bitch to hit online...every game is 2-1 with 40 combined strikeouts...

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't...you mentioned "some are speculating that his comments might have meant....."

This is hammerdown...remember that. he's taking that and making conclusions on what you think...

Very uno-esque...

i mean, i clearly said "the thinking is" at the beginning of my statement:L

b_lake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For some reason, my wife has left me alone while I'm playing COD...It may have something to do with her sleeping with Dirt, but she has been fucking him for a while now and always found time to fuck with me while I was playing a buddy in NBA 2K13...