• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Not going to happen this yr but...

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sir are an idiot. First off, I never shit on any fans or the club. The point about the Colts wasnt winning or losing, next time have a clue before posting it makes it much more interesting for the reader.

I'll say it again, I am not attacking the Seahawks or their fans just stated my opinion, I don't mind Seahawks fans showing their support for their club but its pretty lame when you simply attack without knowing what the hell your talking about, no wonder Seahawks fans are moving up the ladder of most hated. I'll go now so you can all stroke each other over how great your team is.

Good luck to the Seahawks...
Good riddance

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle Seahawk fans have alot to be hopeful for in years to come. Just to much to overcome this year with so much inexpierience but the tenacity of this Hawks team,cannot be denied. I think you have a amazing QB who will do nothing but get better and better, a great coach and some of the best young D talent in the league. Denver will win this one in a hard fought battle but I know most of the fans will have alot to hope for, for years to come. Denvers time is now and with Manning prob only having a year or two left in him, Denvers AFC reign could end soon. You guys have alot to look forward to for many yrs I believe. Regardless of the outcome,at least your teams future is very promosing and I expect you guys will be feeling like I will (after Sundays game) many times in the future. So, don`t break anything during game, don`t say anything hurtful to loved ones and make a great pk at #31 on draft day!!!:yahoo:

Thanks for the KILLER KARMA :laugh3:

you just doomed the Broncos with your fake "i am nice but ill rub your face in it and think you wont notice" Post.

:lol:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love that stat, though I wish we were facing Steve Grogan instead of Peyton Manning ;)

Why? Hawks will know where Peyton is at all times, right in front of them throwing "dink" passes all day long.

D-line get your arms and hands up, LBs hit anything crossing the middle hard, Ss, don't be afraid to blitz occasionally, CBs, your on your own island and stay focused.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? Hawks will know where Peyton is at all times, right in front of them throwing "dink" passes all day long.

D-line get your arms and hands up, LBs hit anything crossing the middle hard, Ss, don't be afraid to blitz occasionally, CBs, your on your own island and stay focused.

Simple answer is that Manning is at least a top 10 all time QB, where Grogan ranks closer t0 top 100.

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol! Obviously the sarcasm was lost and your response was certainly entertaining and expected. If would of been other way around, I`am sure I would of pkd up on it and been able to return sarcasm without the GFY tantrum. Buy thanks anyway for trying STBR

I quoted your second post that was making fun of depression in the NW, but I was mostly referring to your first post which was out of line. You just don't go to another teams board and disrespect them, which is why you got the GFY response. Had you posted this shit on the Denver board or the general board, I would have not cared and ignored it. Maybe in the future you will make better choices about the threads you start on other teams boards or you can expect many more GO FUCK YOURSELF's in the future.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle Seahawk fans have alot to be hopeful for in years to come. Just to much to overcome this year with so much inexpierience but the tenacity of this Hawks team,cannot be denied. I think you have a amazing QB who will do nothing but get better and better, a great coach and some of the best young D talent in the league. Denver will win this one in a hard fought battle but I know most of the fans will have alot to hope for, for years to come. Denvers time is now and with Manning prob only having a year or two left in him, Denvers AFC reign could end soon. You guys have alot to look forward to for many yrs I believe. Regardless of the outcome,at least your teams future is very promosing and I expect you guys will be feeling like I will (after Sundays game) many times in the future. So, don`t break anything during game, don`t say anything hurtful to loved ones and make a great pk at #31 on draft day!!!:yahoo:

You do realize the game hasn't been played yet, right? I guess since Manning is your QB, Seattle should not even bother to show up. Your going to be one sad puppy when things don't go your way on Sunday.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! Wasn`t really expecting the "go F yourself comments" but that`s ok most Hawks fans have alot of class and show it. I`am a little worried though about the "GFY" guys if Seattle does lose. I hear depression is pretty rampant there and a loss by Seattle has me a little concerned for those guys. Well I certainly would rather have Seattle win than have a couple "respectable" 12th man guys do anything stupid. Remember its a big game,but its not the end of the world. Good luck Sunday and......after??:yahoo:

Your arrogance is weak… good luck

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it comes down to a couple things, the Seahawks have not faced an offense like Denver's all year and I don't care how good their secondary is they will not hold Manning and his receivers down. The Seahawks have no receivers and if Denver can keep Wilson in the pocket and slow down Lynch they will win.

Broncos 34
Seahawks 20

Let the bashing begin...

You act like Manning has never been stopped before. Great D's have held him in check and he has had great WR's like Wayne and Harrison with great running backs like the Edge. Manning is a HOF QB, but he's not invincible.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You act like Manning has never been stopped before. Great D's have held him in check and he has had great WR's like Wayne and Harrison with great running backs like the Edge. Manning is a HOF QB, but he's not invincible.

Wait, didn't you know? This game is already over. Seahawks shouldn't even suit up and go to the stadium. Manning has already thrown for 600y, ran for 100y, and filled in on defense where he caught 2 picks and made 3 sacks. Game ended 72-3 so we shouldn't even have our celebration parties tomorrow.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, didn't you know? This game is already over. Seahawks shouldn't even suit up and go to the stadium. Manning has already thrown for 600y, ran for 100y, and filled in on defense where he caught 2 picks and made 3 sacks. Game ended 72-3 so we shouldn't even have our celebration parties tomorrow.

On a side note did you know Peyton Manning also help salt the Jersey turnpike, unclog the shitters at MetLife stadium and preform two open heart surgeries. How can the Seahawks compete against that?

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys were right and I was wrong, the Seahawks are easily the better team, congrats to the team and to all you fans...

TheDman875

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whoops

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Told you Karma was real lmao check what i said on the third page. Your poorly disguised post didn't protect you from your BS.

:lol::laugh3: :laugh3: :yahoo:

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoy picking before we do in every round of the draft, jackass.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL and Touche!! I guess my new Bronco hat was bad Karma too. Congrats Hawk fans. That sure was an ass-kickin for the ages and my foot tastes like shit too by the way. We all know how hard it is to get to SB and even harder to repeat but if anyone has a shot,its def Seattle. Sad to see season end but at least the DTs will be easier for you guys. Now if you`ll excuse me, I need to go wash my stinkin ass feet!!:suds:

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dead_crow_3.jpg

Grilled or fried?

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does it feel to know your team traded Earl Thomas for Alphonso Smith?

Credit to you for coming back and owning it though, hell of season Broncos. I have to say it was sweet to beat an old AFC rival to get the ring too.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does it feel to know your team traded Earl Thomas for Alphonso Smith?

Credit to you for coming back and owning it though, hell of season Broncos. I have to say it was sweet to beat an old AFC rival to get the ring too.
Serious? That makes me sick if its true.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serious? That makes me sick if its true.

Yeah, Seattle traded their 2nd round #9 pick to Denver for Denver's 2010 first round pick. Denver used that 2nd round pick on Alphonso Smith, and Seattle used the #14 pick (which would have been Denver's) to pick Earl Thomas.

So, not only did they trade up to take Alphonso Smith (who they traded after only one season in favor of trading for Dan Gronkowski), but they now get to see the pick they gave up become a 2 time All Pro in 3 years. I'm sure you guy just miss Josh McDaniels and Brian Xanders with their personnel decisions! (though in honesty, as a Seattle fan, we've seen plenty of these deals).