• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

North Korea's Kim Jong Il died

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. History tends to show that power vacuums are filled with more resilient tyrants when there isn't an outside interference. This probably won't end well. I wonder if the food supplies will dissuade their nuclear goals now.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does this mean our kids can leave home now? Or Was that bin Laden?

crash

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Our next war is a toss up between Iran or north Korea....both of them won't give us there nuclear information... i say blow the fuck out of both countries!!

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our next war is a toss up between Iran or north Korea....both of them won't give us there nuclear information... i say blow the fuck out of both countries!!

Heh, you sound so sure of it. Nuclear missles in the hands of a sovereign nation are of no threat to us. For one, only russia has has the ballistic missile capability to hit major cities with the high volume of warheads to destroy all life on this continent.

Meaning, Iran and North Korea can't inflict enough damage. We'd kill all of them without effort, while they struggled to get one of our major cities. They wouldn't attack us knowing that they'd be erased from history as we mostly survived.

Anyway, I guess I'm saying their nuclear deck is rather impotent compared to ours... they may have a bomb or two... with no means of delivery. We've sent shit to the outer reaches of the galaxy... their bombs can reach a few hundred miles away. We win.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yea, exactly what a country struggling financially needs, another massive war. I don't even consider the North Korean people my enemy. I see them as poor famine stricken people, being mislead by an oppressive tyrant. We also have a grieving son who was most defiantly brainwashed, that is inheriting nukes, and most likely feeling pressure to prove his might. He did come from a dad who made mountains crumble after all. Nuclear war isn't something I want to go through in any scenario, especially not this one.

Same with Iran, they are trolls but bombing isn't the answer, especially since they have some big brothers who will no doubt get involved. and nukes. I think it would provoke a massive war. economics are bad around the world too, the world is pretty volatile right now.

I don't know you realize what you are asking for right now. This isn't time for Rambo.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heh, you sound so sure of it. Nuclear missles in the hands of a sovereign nation are of no threat to us. For one, only russia has has the ballistic missile capability to hit major cities with the high volume of warheads to destroy all life on this continent.

Meaning, Iran and North Korea can't inflict enough damage. We'd kill all of them without effort, while they struggled to get one of our major cities. They wouldn't attack us knowing that they'd be erased from history as we mostly survived.

Anyway, I guess I'm saying their nuclear deck is rather impotent compared to ours... they may have a bomb or two... with no means of delivery. We've sent shit to the outer reaches of the galaxy... their bombs can reach a few hundred miles away. We win.

I could see North Korea's government deciding to bomb South Korea, regardless of what they could do to us. A nuked South Korea would get a reaction around the world. Including all the big brothers. North Korea's ability to hit us is irrelevant, because it could pull us into a war anyway.

Obviously the entire Asian continent would have to play it's hand. America, Russia, & China, would most certainly be involved. France & England eventually will, they always do. The whole middle east is already going up, Turkey and America have been decent in the past, but Iran is coming between us right now. I know a lot of the middle east feels bitter toward us. Obviously Israel would have some involvement. if the middle east goes in, I'm sure parts of Africa would too. Some will be for them, some will be for us. The Balkans have some connections to the big boys. They still have some unsettled disputes and a bad history. If anyone got seriously involved, with any side, it could be bad for the whole region. I think Serbia would likely side with Russia if it came to it. Bosnia might side with us, we've had good relations. Turkey could be interesting for Bosnia though. You could make connections all over the world.

Things are more volatile now, than they where when we went into Iraq, having the same attitude toward them is flawed. This shits not a joke.

Last edited by a moderator:

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no country in its right mind that would nuke another country in today's world, and that includes North Korea or Iran. They would get absolutely demolished from every direction if they even tried it, and they know it. I find it ironic that with our track record nuking other countries we're the world authority over this issue.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no country in its right mind that would nuke another country in today's world, and that includes North Korea or Iran. They would get absolutely demolished from every direction if they even tried it, and they know it. I find it ironic that with our track record nuking other countries we're the world authority over this issue.

It isn't ironic really, we're just the only ones in history who were first to the party and couldn't be matched. We were the only ones with that toy... and faced no repercussions.

We may still enjoy such a luxury.

I was in Iraq in early 2003, as they launched their SCUDS on us. The network was incredible, NORAD knew almost immediately and the command for GAS, GAS, GAS came down the network so quickly that even if their primitive missiles had a chance of impact, they'd be ineffective.

The Patriot batteries took out their ballistic missiles without fail... the cracks of their launch were enough to startle me once as I slept, but not enough of a concern for me to panic and flip out. I did eventually throw on the rest of my MOP suit and walk to the bomb shelter... only to be like, fucking Iraqi's... messing with my sleep

This was in 2003, 8 years ago. They stood no chance... and as I read the news of the Russians being pissed off with our missile shield, I tend to lean toward unequal advancement in our defensive capabilities. I come away with one thing, if the Russians are pissed off with our defenses... with their ability in rocketry... these other countries don't stand a chance.

I was just being polite, entertaining the thought that Iran or Korea could actually reach us.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If North Korea were to ever attack South Korea there would be no more North Korea. Their only major ally is China, and China is not going to help them fight a war against the rest of the world. South Korea on the other hand has a lot of powerful allies that would come help them bomb the shit out of the North and eventually unit the two sides.

The North rules by using fear of what they might do or might be capable of doing, but I doubt they would ever be stupid enough to do anything. They have to know if they do anything to incite a war the end result is the end of the reign.

SRPnVA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[YOUTUBE]pSWN6Qj98Iw&feature=g-logo&context=G2a2722dFOAAAAAAAAAA[/YOUTUBE]

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Does that video seem a little...um...staged to anybody else?

BallsOfFury

Next man up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
[YOUTUBE]pSWN6Qj98Iw&feature=g-logo&context=G2a2722dFOAAAAAAAAAA[/YOUTUBE]

Wow. Just wow. Are there armed soldiers out of camera range with guns aimed at these people? "Weep, or join him!"