• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Noone circles the wagons...

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone have any thoughts on the matchup with the Bills?? They are looking pretty solid despite coming back to earth the past couple weeks. I personally like the move to Beck. Not that he is going to go out there and win the game for us, I believe he will manage it better than sexy rexxy and..well we all know what Grossman is capable of. I expect a 200-255 yard game from him with two TD's (maybe one rushing???). It will be a big game for us..must win to get back on track..Defense must play better and offense needs to win the Time of possession for us top win this one..

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone have any thoughts on the matchup with the Bills?? They are looking pretty solid despite coming back to earth the past couple weeks. I personally like the move to Beck. Not that he is going to go out there and win the game for us, I believe he will manage it better than sexy rexxy and..well we all know what Grossman is capable of. I expect a 200-255 yard game from him with two TD's (maybe one rushing???). It will be a big game for us..must win to get back on track..Defense must play better and offense needs to win the Time of possession for us top win this one..

To quote my own quote... WTF week did I think it was?? Let's try again...Can we stop Cam Newton the Carolina juggernaut???

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, I thought you were just looking ahead a tad bit. I just want to see Orakpo and Kerrigan leveling Newton on every down. Maybe we'll see Pops Newton on the sidelines trying to pay people off to leave his kid alone.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well so much for Carolina. Newton is very talented but our D didn't exactly look good. We made him like a 10 year veteran. Now onto the Bills...

Washington Redskins lose Tim Hightower for 2011, Santana Moss for 5-7 weeks - ESPN

Itain't looking good IMO. With all of these injuries in the last few weeks I think we are in trouble. I think Santana Moss is our biggest loss, he is a chain mover. This leaves Freddie Davis as the ONLY threat whatsoever in the pass game, Gaffney has showed signs of being OK but they are the only decent targets for Beck. Teams will be loading the box the rest of the year, and frankly although he may not lose it like Rex..Beck won't be able to carry us on his back. We have the Bills, 49'ers, Dolphins and Cowboys in the next month with it not getting easier after that (Pats, Jets, Eagles, and G-men). I can see a freefall beginning to happen...Hope I am wrong but I predict we will only win 2 or 3 more games and will drop 1 or 2 to a bad team (Dolphins, Hawks, Vikings)