• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Non-Chiefs/49ers Fans, Who Do You Want to Win Super Bowl LIV?

Who are you rooting for in Super Bowl LIV?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kansas City Chiefs, as a non-fan of the Chiefs

1ily6w.jpg

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't you used to watch the Gladiators?????

Well I see that you still suck at this private Pyle....Even monkeys learn with repetition, but you get dumber as you go....
Oh Ok, I see !!
giphy.gif

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you are still getting older.....

Avoid the salt......

Old Buff Daddy.....Hurry, the Short and Fat sale at Wal Mart is ending soon, and you need to keep that mess covered up Louie...
11a0fc2c02e76b0214aa3d81552c59b9.jpg
:dhd:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rooting for KC and the Sunshine band

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chefs are due & Andy Reid needs to get the monkey off his back. Plus Kermit Mahommie could be a GOAT in the making. Go Chefs.

I like JG and the 49ers and hope that the monkey gets off Reid's back and a friggin' silver ape jumps on it. Mahomes gimmick passes will eventually all fail him. This Niners defense is just too fast and too good for the Chiefs to handle and Mahomes could be carted off the field Sunday night.

The Chiefs are in the SB because they didn't have to play one difficult opponent in the playoffs. Not playing the Patriots or the Ravens was a gift.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like JG and the 49ers and hope that the monkey gets off Reid's back and a friggin' silver ape jumps on it. Mahomes gimmick passes will eventually all fail him. This Niners defense is just too fast and too good for the Chiefs to handle and Mahomes could be carted off the field Sunday night.

The Chiefs are in the SB because they didn't have to play one difficult opponent in the playoffs. Not playing the Patriots or the Ravens was a gift.

yeah, some of us don't like the Patsies all that much either...

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs. Mahommes is special and he seems like a good guy as well. It won't break my heart either way, though. I just hope it's as good a game as it looks on paper.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think I'm going to end up rooting for the Chiefs to win this thing. Not a fan of teams going pass happy on offense, but when you got a QB that plays on Mahomes level, which is nearly god like, you can make a exception. Got to say I admire Shanahan coaching a lot. Really exceptional. The zone blocking execution is flawless. Amazing to see 49ers RBs enter a melee of players and find the lane created and squirt out of the mass of players, petal to the metal. He obviously learn the fine details of zone blocking from Dad. The way he has managed the QB situation been really fine thus far. In Atalanta with Ryan throwing Shanahan threw a ton, with the 49ers and a different level of quality at QB he has adjusted really well. Limiting pass attempts and leaning really hard on the run game. Also scheming players open for short safe passes that his QB can complete and having players ( particularly Kittle, but Deebo also ) that can turn a pass that is 2 yards pass the line of scrimmage into a monster gains helps a bunch.
Think at the end of the day Chiefs slow down that running attack and force Jimmy G into throwing more. I expect with the Chiefs D experience defending Kelce will aid them in defending Kittle. They will focus on covering Kittle and force Jimmy to look else where and that is when trouble begins for the 49ers. I expect the Chiefs to run the ball more then normal the first half to take advantage of defenders getting over aggressive and leaving lanes for the RBs of the Chiefs to get chunk plays. Second half Mahomes starts doing his thing and gets the job done.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUOTE="BigKen, post: 14410157, member: 4063"]Not playing the Patriots or the Ravens was a gift.[/QUOTE]

QAt1ujp.jpg

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Titans ranked 9th in DVOA, 5th when weighted (the latter being especially notable given the change at QB)

But it's probably fair to say the overall road to the SB was pretty soft for the Chiefs given they got a bye, and then the Texans. Kind of weird though given the Chiefs beat both the Patriots and Ravens anyways. The latter leaving virtually no doubt who the better team was that day. Chiefs pretty thoroughly outplayed the Pats outside of trick plays.

Doubly weird coming from a Patriots fan who has had his team play playoff teams in the divisional round starting... Tim Tebow. Or Blake Bortles in the AFC Championship game; very much the pot calling the kettle black. "Soft" or "easy" roads to the SB aren't exactly things a Patriots fan should be crowing too loudly about.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andy Reid and LeSean McCoy get titles.

And Matt Moore and Chad Henne, I guess.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't care who wins the Super Bowl. I'm just glad the Patriots aren't in it.