• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Non-Bronco Player Moves

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He told the Broncos he wants to come back he will give them first chance after contracts offered.

I know he will but the numbers I have been told that he could possibly be getting puts him way above what the Broncos would feel comfortable paying him. I think there is like a 2% chance he is a Bronco.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know he will but the numbers I have been told that he could possibly be getting puts him way above what the Broncos would feel comfortable paying him. I think there is like a 2% chance he is a Bronco.
:agree:, sadly.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Humphries to Titans.
Kroft to Bills.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outside of Collins not really that bummed about the talent signed so far

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Davis to Bears
Suggs leaving Ravens.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honey badger to chiefs
Big get for chiefs

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devin Funchess to Colts

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outside of Collins not really that bummed about the talent signed so far
But, did you really want us to fork out that kind of money for him?

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, did you really want us to fork out that kind of money for him?

As long as Denver still gets some good Free Agents like KJ Wright, Amos, or Juwann James I'm fine with them not making any huge splashes. But if it's like last year where we don't get anybody of real value(I think Veldheer was our best get) I think we're all gonna be disappointed. You can't expect years like when we brought in Sanders, Ware, and Ward, & Talib all in the same year but you also can't sit back and hope you hit on the draft 100% or you're screwed.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as Denver still gets some good Free Agents like KJ Wright, Amos, or Juwann James I'm fine with them not making any huge splashes. But if it's like last year where we don't get anybody of real value(I think Veldheer was our best get) I think we're all gonna be disappointed. You can't expect years like when we brought in Sanders, Ware, and Ward, & Talib all in the same year but you also can't sit back and hope you hit on the draft 100% or you're screwed.

That 2014 FA period ruined a lot of Bronco fans. Saw the Broncos spend big for big name players and have it all pay off so then many started expecting that every year. Rarely does it work out so well.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... there are soooo many good safeties still out there (including the one we should be really excited about, Amos). To break the bank on the top name is almost stupid. Let these desperate teams eat up their cap space and gobble up the top guys when they are nowhere near one player away and then, like you said, swoop in and fill some holes (that's what she said) for much less money. I would be really happy if we were to pull Amos and Callahan. Guys like that are worth more to us than other teams because they can come in and help the coaches teach the system and put the entire defense on the same page a lot quicker than two guys with equal talent.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did you see what Atwater said? If you don't pay players after playing for them cheap other teammates start to say why to bother . Just like SA said at some point fair is fair. Elway already has Wolf pissed at him .

They tried to restructure Wolf and Sanders they must have turned it down. thing is I get it you can only pay so much but we have peanuts spent on the OL. you are going to have to sign someone to replace him at G and we have sucked at it we need our leader and he never missed a snap for 3 years at some point you need to right by the player that produces for you.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see what Atwater said? If you don't pay players after playing for them cheap other teammates start to say why to bother . Just like SA said at some point fair is fair. Elway already has Wolf pissed at him .

They tried to restructure Wolf and Sanders they must have turned it down. thing is I get it you can only pay so much but we have peanuts spent on the OL. you are going to have to sign someone to replace him at G and we have sucked at it we need our leader and he never missed a snap for 3 years at some point you need to right by the player that produces for you.

Wolfe isn't pissed off at the Broncos at all. They are still working on restructuring his deal as he wants to finish his career in Denver. He doesn't want to go play for anyone else. Sanders is well a locker room cancer. They were not trying to re-do his deal to keep him with the team. They were trying to re-do his deal to make it easier to trade him.

As for Paradis yes I agree sometimes you just need to pay your players. They did make him an offer but they also feel like they have a pretty good replacement in house making it easier to upgrade other positions. I like Paradis but Center is a replaceable position.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wolfe isn't pissed off at the Broncos at all. They are still working on restructuring his deal as he wants to finish his career in Denver. He doesn't want to go play for anyone else. Sanders is well a locker room cancer. They were not trying to re-do his deal to keep him with the team. They were trying to re-do his deal to make it easier to trade him.

As for Paradis yes I agree sometimes you just need to pay your players. They did make him an offer but they also feel like they have a pretty good replacement in house making it easier to upgrade other positions. I like Paradis but Center is a replaceable position.

And that leaves a hole at G . and makes the OL an issue for a year, makes an inconsistent play again the goal was to make the OL better not worse all over. I will say this am not factoring in the Center we drafted last year so I guess there is that.

And the staff was bubbly about how great he was showing

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barr to Jets.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mitch Morse to the Bills.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that leaves a hole at G . and makes the OL an issue for a year, makes an inconsistent play again the goal was to make the OL better not worse all over. I will say this am not factoring in the Center we drafted last year so I guess there is that.

And the staff was bubbly about how great he was showing

I'm not talking about moving McGovern to Center full time. The Broncos really like Sam Jones. He has been getting rave reviews around Dove Valley. He could be the next Paradis where he spends a year on the PS and then moves up to become a quality starter. He needed a year to get into the weight room and I've been told the man has really committed himself to the program.