• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nolan or Nico

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll wait for McKenzie's preview show before commenting - good chance he's seen the scout rankings and seen that a few have Glass above Patrick/Hischier.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's still early, but how happy are Leafs fans that the Coyotes left Mitch Marner and picked Strome instead?

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's still early, but how happy are Leafs fans that the Coyotes left Mitch Marner and picked Strome instead?
I was a big Strome guy during that season but given how quickly Marner adapted to the pro game what's there to be upset about?

Not a terrible consolation prize, but I would've been happiest had the one ping pong ball gone in the damn hole and given us McJesus.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a terrible consolation prize, but I would've been happiest had the one ping pong ball gone in the damn hole and given us McJesus.

I wouldn't have minded that either - Instead, all these Oilers fans have crawled out from under their respective rocks and they're back to being arrogant and insufferable.

/Actually, scratch that, they've always been arrogant and insufferable, just a little more so now.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't have minded that either - Instead, all these Oilers fans have crawled out from under their respective rocks and they're back to being arrogant and insufferable.

/Actually, scratch that, they've always been arrogant and insufferable, just a little more so now.
You say that but the blanket McDavid on the Leafs coverage probably would've driven people insane already.

Hell, if Matthews pushes him in any scoring races this season the Leaf hate is going to skyrocket lol

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a big Strome guy during that season but given how quickly Marner adapted to the pro game what's there to be upset about?

I'm wrong about a lot but it looks like that was one I got right :wink:

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You say that but the blanket McDavid on the Leafs coverage probably would've driven people insane already.

I can't imagine it being any worse than the coverage McDavid already receives from TSN, Sportsnet et al. I think what drives me the most bananas is Gene Principe interviewing an opposing player and asking him what he thinks about Connor McDavid. Gene needs to put a cork in it.