• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nobody watching Manchester Derby?

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
City up early 1-0, and Evans just epic failed a standing volley that should have tied it 1-1

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, 2 minuts into the 2nd, Evans gives up and just arm grabs and draws a red just outside the box.

down a goal. , and down a man.

not looking good for ManU

HighTide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, awesome!

It is unfortunate that I didn't get to watch the Manchester "massacre".

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I got home at 3:30 on Saturday night, not in full control of my actions......decided to stay up to catch the match, west coast mind you so its a 5:30 start......in and out of consciousness through the first half....then fell completely asleep during halftime and missed all the fun. Total failure and fucks up my sleeping schedule for days.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Finally got to watch this match last night....or the 2nd half, at least. Holy shit, Balotelli is turning into a monster. I've heard all about his scoring, I've seen him score....he has a pretty damn good goal/game rate already - but damn, in this match he was making clever passes, making perfect runs toward the goal, keeping his brain connected to his body.......this guy could be some kind of mega-monster pretty soon, has a lot of Cristiano Ronaldo attributes.

And Silva is pretty decent too......his pass to Dzeko late in the game on the break, which was kind of a half-volley but sent back behind him at about a 5 o'clock angle right into Dzeko's run...one of the best passes I've ever seen......the clip of it is on the Grantland soccer column today.

Last edited by a moderator: