• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nobody fucking likes you!!

Arch City

Exce11ence in Baseball
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at the moment. :D

How hard is it to find a broom at a hardware store in Pittsburgh if you need one? And what is PNC Park's policy on brooms in the stands? :laugh3:

Sheesh...as a Cardinals fan...I have to look for humor somewhere. The Pirates are fantastic this year, there's no question. And as a fan of the game and not just the Cardinals, I have to admit it's great to see packed stands and a great atmosphere at PNC Park. But my God, this has been the most brutal stretch of Cardinals baseball that I've seen in a long time. My Cardinals can and will bounce back, but when? :L

HammerDown, where are you, bud? You have got to be enjoying this. :gaah:

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HD's been hanging out on the Pirates board participating in the series thread, so yeah, I'd say he's enjoying it. ;)

I know how you feel when your team is performing below expectations like the Cards are currently...I have the 2nd half of the previous 2 seasons as reminder, which is still on the back of some of our minds since this season is far from over. :L

WvuDieHard

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,954.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You boys must have been using some Dusty Dugout Dice in this Pittsburgh series. Talk about tanking in the crapper. No worries, The Reds will be clearing out a space for you as they are in the crapper and have been in crapper most of the year. At least the Cardinals have quality Coaching to turn it around. The Reds are hopeless with Dustmop Baker.

Arch City

Exce11ence in Baseball
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You boys must have been using some Dusty Dugout Dice in this Pittsburgh series. Talk about tanking in the crapper. No worries, The Reds will be clearing out a space for you as they are in the crapper and have been in crapper most of the year. At least the Cardinals have quality Coaching to turn it around. The Reds are hopeless with Dustmop Baker.

I have to be honest- besides the Cardinals, I haven't followed baseball as closely over the last 2-3 weeks. What is the deal with the Redlegs these days? The Cardinals are in a funk, but obviously they're not alone.

Even though I naturally want the Cardinals on top of the Central Division as often as possible, I really liked it when baseball's best three teams were all in our division.

JohnU

Aristocratic Hoosier
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to be honest- besides the Cardinals, I haven't followed baseball as closely over the last 2-3 weeks. What is the deal with the Redlegs these days? The Cardinals are in a funk, but obviously they're not alone.

Even though I naturally want the Cardinals on top of the Central Division as often as possible, I really liked it when baseball's best three teams were all in our division.

Here's what I observed last night.
The senior member of a pitching staff needed to come out and pitch like the game mattered. In front of 41,000 after an 11-day road trip, against the team they need to beat ... and Arroyo lays an egg in the first 3 hitters. If you plan to win, you bring your game and I don't give a fiddler's fuck what your excuses are.

You don't groove the ball 3 times to Carlos Beltran or David Freese. Descalso? Really? Twice?

The Reds managed 5 hits all night. FIVE, which is about two more than I usually expect of a lineup full of popup strikeout .234 hitters. Walk Votto, which seems to be OK with him, and let the rest of the batting order beat itself.

The Reds fans continue to prop up the Cueto-Marshall-Broxton-Ludwick injury lie. As if Ludwick is going to help them play .650 ball over the last 52.

Baker and his dugout staff have turned a winning team into a joke and it isn't going to get better.

Dusty gave up on the game last night after it was clear the team had already done so.

As a Reds fan, I feel scammed. Sadly, it can't get bad enough for the front office to fix the problem. It's the same in 2014. If you can't get up for this series and play better than that, you deserve to finish 4th. Lucky for the Reds, they might stay ahead of the Cubs. Time will tell on that.