• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Noah Fant Appriciation Thread

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fant was an obviously good player who showed interest into making himself a better player, Unfortunately - he was one of those guys who was drafted higher than his performance level on the field. It also didn't help the Fant had to start his career with a clown car full of Bronco starting QBs.

Noah Fant - gets a friendly wave and a Go Broncos in passing.

He could turn out to be as good as we all hoped still.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fant will be a very good TE with a good QB... He will never been a great blocking TE and we knew that coming out... He has far from reached his peak. To me this is one of the bigger pieces for Seattle in this trade. A true possible franchise TE... Only problem is he has the same problem right now he had in Denver... He has Drew Lock throwing to him.

Go Hawks!

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dessert Smash GIF

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like(ed) Noah Fant, and I wish him Kelce type numbers in Seattle ... The catch and run vs the Texans on the Broncos first drive that set the tone of that underdog route in Lock's first away game and the shove he gave that prick Raiders coach after the coach attempted to trip/shove him are a few of my favorites from Fant

Last edited:

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like(ed) Noah Fant, and I wish him Kelce type numbers in Seattle ... The catch and run vs the Texans on the Broncos first drive that set the tone of that underdog route in Lock's first away game and the shove he gave that prick Raiders coach after the coach attempted to trip/shove him are a few of my favorites from Fant

The Texans game was a great game for him. Once the guy picks up more targets and has a more consistent QB throwing to him he should put up really good numbers.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let us not forget that it was Fant who blew his assignment in that Chiefs game that got Gordon destroyed in the backfield causing essentially a game losing fumble-6 for KC. I do wonder how things would be different if we beat them that day.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let us not forget that it was Fant who blew his assignment in that Chiefs game that got Gordon destroyed in the backfield causing essentially a game losing fumble-6 for KC. I do wonder how things would be different if we beat them that day.
I don’t think a win over KC in Week 18 would have changed anything on what happened in the off-season.

Really like Fant, I think having a real OC would help him out a ton. Time will tell if the player he is meets the player he could be.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think a win over KC in Week 18 would have changed anything on what happened in the off-season.

Really like Fant, I think having a real OC would help him out a ton. Time will tell if the player he is meets the player he could be.

Really like Lock, I think having a real OC would help him out a ton. Time will tell if the player he is meets the player he could be.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This play, and the botched RPO vs Cincinatti each were single plays that changed the outcome of a game ... And while I do think, regardless of what happened with those two plays, getting Russell Wilson was inevitable ..

But these two examples exemplify Lock's entire tenure with the Broncos -- "oh so close"

If we take the Fant missed block - and say we win that game - I think the only thing it changes is draft position, and with a win there, we drop below Washington - that may not seem like much, but it could alter the compensation in the trade for Wilson ... And if we win both the Cin and KC games, who knows - I have not figured out the exact positionings, but two wins could have dropped the Broncos down to pick number 20 ...

And that would definitely change the trade

If the Broncos beat both the Bengals and KC w/ Lock playing the majority of the snaps -- the two best teams in the AFC - that;s a tough call

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was never really a Fant fan. He showed up with an attitude and has actually regressed. I think he has a ton of talent and could put it together, but don't think he will ever be in the upper echelon of TE's.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was never really a Fant fan. He showed up with an attitude and has actually regressed. I think he has a ton of talent and could put it together, but don't think he will ever be in the upper echelon of TE's.
Never say never, but this is how I feel about Fant.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Where are you getting that he showed up with an attitude? That is far from what the coaching staff and his teammates have said about him in his time with Denver.

Fant will be much better with a good passing QB... He will never be a great blocker. We knew that when he was coming out of college. Sadly, for him right now his QB is the same one he had in Denver but that probably won't be for long.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where are you getting that he showed up with an attitude? That is far from what the coaching staff and his teammates have said about him in his time with Denver.

Fant will be much better with a good passing QB... He will never be a great blocker. We knew that when he was coming out of college. Sadly, for him right now his QB is the same one he had in Denver but that probably won't be for long.
Fant has played soft. And it’s not just on blocking assignments. He has gifts to play the position, but I question his heart based on what I’ve seen with my own eyes. A good QB isn’t magically going to un-soften him. Just my HO.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My biggest concern about Fant going forward in the NFL is injuries. Seems his lower body is very tweaky. Foot/anke/knee.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My biggest concern about Fant going forward in the NFL is injuries. Seems his lower body is very tweaky. Foot/anke/knee.
Maybe those injuries/weaknesses help make him soft? :noidea:

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There were all kinds of reports in his first season that he wasn't willing to work and was called out by the Vets. Maybe there weren't accurate, but they were out there.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked Fant in a Broncos uniform but Albert O can be as good or better, IMO. Was a brilliant move by Paton.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked Fant in a Broncos uniform but Albert O can be as good or better, IMO. Was a brilliant move by Paton.

Pretty similar TE's to be honest. This is what I am hoping for. Albert O is way worse then Fant when it comes to injury prone is the only downfaill.. He is terribly injury prone. He was the #1 TE prospect after his SOPH year at Mizzou and couldn't stay healthy so he dropped to round 5 and so far hasn't been able to stay healthy his first two seasons either. I am all for Albert O but we need a good TE along side of him.

Will Dissly re-signed with Seattle, seemed like he would have been a good option as our blocking TE who is a good red zone threat.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty similar TE's to be honest. This is what I am hoping for. Albert O is way worse then Fant when it comes to injury prone is the only downfaill.. He is terribly injury prone. He was the #1 TE prospect after his SOPH year at Mizzou and couldn't stay healthy so he dropped to round 5 and so far hasn't been able to stay healthy his first two seasons either. I am all for Albert O but we need a good TE along side of him.

Will Dissly re-signed with Seattle, seemed like he would have been a good option as our blocking TE who is a good red zone threat.
I see a lot of former Broncos TE talent sitting on NE’s roster.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see a lot of former Broncos TE talent sitting on NE’s roster.

I can only think of one former Broncos who is playing TE for the Patriots now. Troy Fumagalli (IR) who didn't play in a game this year for NE... Who else am I missing?

I was as high as anyone on Fumgalli coming out but in his 4 years he has spent two years on IR... Another year on our PS.. I still remain confident he can survive in the NFL another few years though.