• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No Rey on Sunday?

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This could hurt if he can't go..... I like Skuta as a situational player, but I'm not sure how he'd hold up for the entire game.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see what you did there.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sucks, but if he was going to miss a game...this is a good one to miss. Colts don't run the ball well, nor pass it well. I think Skuta can fill in this week and be just fine. Also, add in the bye week and that allows Rey to get 2 weeks off to be 100%.

You never want to see him miss games, but if you had to pick a game...I think this would be the one.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Sucks, but if he was going to miss a game...this is a good one to miss. Colts don't run the ball well, nor pass it well. I think Skuta can fill in this week and be just fine. Also, add in the bye week and that allows Rey to get 2 weeks off to be 100%.

You never want to see him miss games, but if you had to pick a game...I think this would be the one.

With Addai out this is probably the best week for him to miss if he has to miss one...

I have to wonder if he's already ruled out days before the game if this will be a lingering problem throughout the next few weeks..

as good as the defense has been against the run Rey must be doing a good job in the middle

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a sprained ankle....he'll be fine in 2 weeks.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I know when it's a high ankle sprain it can be a problem for months. it's not that he's missing the game that has me worried. the fact that it's not even a game time decision worries me. i wouldn't be suprised if he's not 100 percent for awhile

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's got the bye week to heal...hopefully it will be enough time, and maybe that's why it was announced so early in the week....

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would just be a sprained ankle for any of the other 31 franchises..... When it happens to a Bengal, it leads to a degenerative joint that never heals and the player leaves the league within 2 seasons!

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'll probably have to amputate.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It would just be a sprained ankle for any of the other 31 franchises..... When it happens to a Bengal, it leads to a degenerative joint that never heals and the player leaves the league within 2 seasons!

FWIW, I don't think I've ever mentioned it here. But the "insiders" on the other thread that have some connection to Palmer mentioned that was one of his gripes with Brown and the organization. He was tired of how the medical staff would 1) misdiagnose injuries and then 2) lie about it and cover it up.

It is no surprise Brown made changes to the medical staff mere weeks after Palmer asked to be traded.

*Jeanty was a prime example of this. After he was released, he complained that he had been misdiagnosed by the Bengals causing the injury to linger and it all but cost him a roster spot and now his career.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW, I don't think I've ever mentioned it here. But the "insiders" on the other thread that have some connection to Palmer mentioned that was one of his gripes with Brown and the organization. He was tired of how the medical staff would 1) misdiagnose injuries and then 2) lie about it and cover it up.

It is no surprise Brown made changes to the medical staff mere weeks after Palmer asked to be traded.

*Jeanty was a prime example of this. After he was released, he complained that he had been misdiagnosed by the Bengals causing the injury to linger and it all but cost him a roster spot and now his career.

Not to mention the butchering they did to Peter Warrick, Levi Jones and Chris Perry.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Not to mention the butchering they did to Peter Warrick, Levi Jones and Chris Perry.

Don't forget Rich Braham. It was never reported as a career ending injury. And then at the end of the season, he just hung 'em up.

One of the most underrated players we've ever had. He made that o-line go.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget Rich Braham. It was never reported as a career ending injury. And then at the end of the season, he just hung 'em up.

One of the most underrated players we've ever had. He made that o-line go.

The Braham injury report was hillarious. They called it a bone-bruise when in fact it was damage to multiple ligaments.