• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No Respect

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is La Canfora really predicting Dareus to win DROY? When was the last time 3-4 DL won it?

Idiot.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Wasn't Dareus out with an injury for a little while?

If it's purely based on how big of an impact the overall defense one player's had I'd put Dareus up there. He might already be one of the most dominant DL in the NFL. Dude's a beast.

...But he's not going to win the DROY.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why so much love for the Saints? They're one and done in the playoffs, if they get there. They lost to the Rams for Christ's sake. I don't see this team getting either wild card spot.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is La Canfora really predicting Dareus to win DROY? When was the last time 3-4 DL won it?

Idiot.

Exactly. Even if he is a "dominant force" they are gonna give this award to the guy with the best stats. Maybe his teams record helps out a bit, but not much.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why so much love for the Saints? They're one and done in the playoffs, if they get there. They lost to the Rams for Christ's sake. I don't see this team getting either wild card spot.

when your qb is drew brees, you can win any game...

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when your qb is drew brees, you can win any game...

Oh? Packers, Buccs, Rams. Where was Brees for those games? The Pack I get. The Buccs and the Rams are awful.

The Saints are one dimensional on offense. And hit and miss on defense. Get this. Their last two games versus the NFCW were losses. Neither of those teams had winning records. The Saints were destroyed in both.

I say again. Why so much love for the Saints?

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh? Packers, Buccs, Rams. Where was Brees for those games? The Pack I get. The Buccs and the Rams are awful.

The Saints are one dimensional on offense. And hit and miss on defense. Get this. Their last two games versus the NFCW were losses. Neither of those teams had winning records. The Saints were destroyed in both.

Darren Sproles?

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

like montana and young didn't get blown out? shit happens. the saints don't exactly have a great d, but brees can light it up.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't either...they're going to win the NFCS. Probably host a game vs. the Lions.