• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No need for a safety in the draft

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Know your shit before you throw shit up you implied Woodson was a late round gem, only to be proven wrong that he was a 2nd round.

Fuckin lame ass cyber bully. lmao

I love being talked shit too by people too pussy to put a pic of themselves up so no one can see how bitch they are

Woodson 2nd round pick ... started only 2 games as a rookie .... 15 his second year ... didn't develope into a really good (complete) player until his 3rd year in the league

Look your shit up before you jump into someone's conversation and all of his pro bowls were as a strong safety. 94-98

Last edited by a moderator:

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love being talked shit too by people too pussy to put a pic of themselves up so no one can see how bitch they are

Woodson 2nd round pick ... started only 2 games as a rookie .... 15 his second year ... didn't develope into a really good (complete) player until his 3rd year in the league

Look your shit up before you jump into someone's conversation and all of his pro bowls were as a strong safety. 94-98

What does any of that have to do with him being "a late round gem" when in reality he was a 2nd round pic dipshit. Stay on topic boy.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did you think of the news that the guy we were about to take was Shazier?

pretty typical for the guys I've wanted over the years
I know I liked the steelers draft....those guys most likely wouldn't be as good in Dallas. Watch this guy become somebody in a hurry

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point with using Woodson as a reference was because he is undeniable ..... and no doubt one of the best ever.

I could have used an O-lineman from the 90s .... but didn't think it would make my point. Jerry didn't draft O-linemen in the first .. because he won with O-linemen that were brought in as free agents or steals after the first round...... He ADMITTED in the post draft interview finding guys like Flo ( and named a few) in the later rounds ... those days are over. Which explains why all of a sudden we went from not using picks on the O-line in the 1st to now we have 3 on the O-line .......

Now I wish he would wake up and see the safety position the same way ....... Actually I mean Free Safety position the same way .......... It's a NEED position in a passing league