• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No need for a safety in the draft

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we get Shazier at 16- what would be your thoughts about him?????

I wasn't thinking what Jerry was .... Post Draft said they intended to use him as a blitzer .... which he is fast as fuck ... and yeah he could have ....

I was thinking more of a coverage LBer and moving Carter to the strong side .....

I'd have been happy with it .... Several picks I would have been happy with ...

Just not ANY after Martin .... and was disapointed with Martin cause I just felt defense was the need

But I can deal with Martin ... Cause by taking him .... I know we get a new coaching staff after this year and a high draft pick next year

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They basically said the same thing about the S's as they did Lawrence. They liked them but not at 16. My question was very simple. Would the have waited on Lawrence if they had a Safety to fall back on. No where did I say they'd have taken the S over Lawrence.

I wasnt just asking you- that was intended for everyone. Sorry. / As far as your question though- no. They wanted RDE. I assume Shazier was going to play RDE or a pass rusher from the right side . I think they looked at pass rush as the biggest need in this draft.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasnt just asking you- that was intended for everyone. Sorry. / As far as your question though- no. They wanted RDE. I assume Shazier was going to play RDE or a pass rusher from the right side . I think they looked at pass rush as the biggest need in this draft.

You realy need to watch the post draft interview .... You are guessing at shit most of us have already heard

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know we were on the phone with Shazier as he was being picked. That tells me he was gonna be picked at 16. I did watch the post draft interview. Jerry said they needed a RDE and after Lawrence there was a big drop off he felt. He then came back and said many would think there was a big drop off from Clowney. Basically, if Shazier was picked he would play RDE on third downs and possibly LB on the first 2 downs. JJ mentioned rotation.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you watch the interview no they didn't want Shazier to play DE ..... Thats how I know you didn'tg watch it

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave my answer to the guys question. If my opinion happens to be just like the rest of the Dallas Scouting department- I cant help it.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you watch the interview no they didn't want Shazier to play DE ..... Thats how I know you didn'tg watch it

They didnt even mention Shazier. You posted something about Shazier being on the phone with them with a link. Shazier can rush the passer.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave my answer to the guys question. If my opinion happens to be just like the rest of the Dallas Scouting department- I cant help it.

opinions are gone now

Watch the post draft interview .... They intended to blitz him for the LBer position ....... Jeez man why are you 2 days behind on this .... You can type on here .... You can obviously follow the Cowboys

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They didnt even mention Shazier. You posted something about Shazier being on the phone with them with a link. Shazier can rush the passer.

Nope you dont follow the Cowboys ..... You just pretend to :L

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats the matter man? Ive been on here all week. If you read my post you know who I wanted. Sorry I nailed the shit and they picked and wanted my guys. Also remember you are the one that told me to quit throwing up shit earlier in this same post and for me to know my Cowboys. So basically after that I threw up some real factual shit and now you are pissed. No opinions or whatever needed for facts. No BS about Woodson starting in his 2nd yr and had 155 tackles and was ALL Pro his 3rd yr.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats the matter man? Ive been on here all week. If you read my post you know who I wanted. Sorry I nailed the shit and they picked and wanted my guys. Also remember you are the one that told me to quit throwing up shit earlier in this same post and for me to know my Cowboys. So basically after that I threw up some real factual shit and now you are pissed. No opinions or whatever needed for facts. No BS about Woodson starting in his 2nd yr and had 155 tackles and was ALL Pro his 3rd yr.

dude you couldn't piss me off in a beer drinking challenge .......

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude you couldn't piss me off in a beer drinking challenge .......

So you just tell people to get the fuck off the board for the hell of it and call them idiots w/o being pissed???

That doesnt matter. I never tried to piss you off. All I said was Woodson was picked early. For some reason, you seemed to get pretty animated with your words after that towards me.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you just tell people to get the fuck off the board for the hell of it and call them idiots w/o being pissed???

That doesnt matter. I never tried to piss you off. All I said was Woodson was picked early. For some reason, you seemed to get pretty animated with your words after that towards me.

That is what that Chump does, his M.O. is to talk shit to whoever doesn't agree with him & then try to bullying them & play victim before he dry snitches to the Mods to get the other person to either leave or get banned. The common denominator is ALWAYS HIM when shit gets started. Just think about the number of folks that have gotten into with him who have either just left or got banned for not putting up with him bullshit. He is a PUNK in every sense of the word. You just have to either ignore him or put his Punk ass in his place, I chose the latter. That is the best way to deal with a FUCK BOY of his caliber & I don't give a FUCK who dont like it. To ensure their is no confusing who I am referring to it is TWISTY. So before any of you captain save a whores comes to his defense, save it! I am my OWN MAN, don't need any co-signers or pum pum waivers.

#DON'T SAVE HIM, HE DON'T WANNA BE SAVED! :suds:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is what that Chump does, his M.O. is to talk shit to whoever doesn't agree with him & then try to bullying them & play victim before he dry snitches to the Mods to get the other person to either leave or get banned. The common denominator is ALWAYS HIM when shit gets started. Just think about the number of folks that have gotten into with him who have either just left or got banned for not putting up with him bullshit. He is a PUNK in every sense of the word. You just have to either ignore him or put his Punk ass in his place, I chose the latter. That is the best way to deal with a FUCK BOY of his caliber & I don't give a FUCK who dont like it. To ensure their is no confusing who I am referring to it is TWISTY. So before any of you captain save a whores comes to his defense, save it! I am my OWN MAN, don't need any co-signers or pum pum waivers.

This coming from the guy that told UK to get off the boards no one would miss him

open mouth insert foot bitch

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Im gonna tell you for THE 4TH TIME ..... You wanna go into this name calling bullshit .... Use my inbox ...... You throw around words like that for the last 3 days .... Then you go into bitch mode and jump off the board for a few hours til you dont see me

Snitch to the mods ..... A mod has come to me each time asking me to cool it..... and if the other guy didn't ... it was on them

You're mad cause I was smart enough to cool it when asked ...... and dumb fucking trolls ( just like you) kept it going?
:lol:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Read post above ..... Only thing that pissed me off is you kept thinking my statements were aimed at you.......

Doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out they were aimed at the ONE person that went on personal attacks on anyone that didn't like the Lawrence pick

How many of us did you come at EastTerd 6 or 7 of us? Now he wants to think he is a badass? HAHAHHAAAA

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What the Hell is a pum pum? I am proud of you Eastbay, you went an entire post without your standard, fantasizing about being Denzel line...''this shit is Chess not Checkers''. I have to tell ya though, I seriously doubt that someone who can't spell pom pom would really know the difference between a bishop and a rook. Maybe your tag line should be ''this shit ain't checkers, it's Go Fish''

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woodson took several years to develop ........ He ended up being great ... but he wasnt when he came out of college

Know you Cowboys before you throw shit up

Know your shit before you throw shit up you implied Woodson was a late round gem, only to be proven wrong that he was a 2nd round.

Fuckin lame ass cyber bully. lmao