• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No MVP or Cy Young QF 3 : Ritz vs Nos

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t mind Jeter at leadoff but have used him there before and got killed in voting when people argued Jeter should never leadoff and only #2 hitter. Jeter is the best #2 hitter of all time I feel and to get Wilson on base with his speed and then have Jeter bat after him is a advantage. Now if you wanted Butler instead of Wilson batting leadoff blame the guy who set my lineup Nos. He did that on purpose then scheduled to play me with his first round matchup. It’s a bloody conspiracy I tell you. I’m joking folks I don’t see a huge difference in Wilson or Butler. That switch shouldn’t really decide this matchup. Nos has the best rotation in this draft and if you don’t have studs batting 1-9 it will be hard to get hits off him. If I should lose I won’t be disappointed because not surprisingly Nos put together another great lineup. I am going to be disappointed when he wins then doesn’t participate in the next draft saying thanks for the vCash now I’m going home.

Why would anyone go against the way you set our lineups that’s total disrespectful. Ps. I changed my lineup slightly.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes that was my joke that I changed it. Geez catch up. Seriously congrats bro.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes that was my joke that I changed it. Geez catch up. Seriously congrats bro.

Yeah I know it was a joke but little things like that sometimes add up.