• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No more plate collisions. Boo.......

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, an influx of tall men. The short ones are cute but they tend to be angry a lot.

And, FOR GOD'S SAKE, don't give them a job in authority. Nothing worse and more rampant than a guy like this with "short man complex".

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the difference for me, is that the family guy star wars movies were a lot better than the originals. I've never laughed so hard in the my life. and they ended it with a BTTF reference!

delorean >>> Millennium Falcon

Due to overwhelming demand, Brian the dog will rise from the dead.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Good luck with that.

The Tigers have agreed to sign right-hander Joba Chamberlain, according to Ken Rosenthal of FOX Sports ([ame="[MEDIA=twitter]411201720300367872[/MEDIA]"]Twitter link[/ame]). Chamberlain is represented by Jim Murray of Excel Sports Management.
The 28-year-old former top prospect struggled through his worst season as a Major Leaguer in 2013, posting a 4.93 ERA with 8.1 K/9, 5.6 BB/9 and a 41.5 percent ground-ball rate in 42 innings for the Yankees. Chamberlain was significantly better away from Yankee Stadium, posting a 3.54 ERA on the road compared to a 6.23 mark at home in a roughly equal sample size. Chamberlain's velocity remained strong, as he averaged a healthy 94.7 mph on his fastball.

Last edited by a moderator:

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this would be a good but expensive get for the Padres, but I would like to see what Hammer feels about it just the same.

The Padres are making a strong push for free agent right-hander Joaquin Benoit, according to Ken Rosenthal and Jon Paul Morosi of FOX Sports ([ame="[MEDIA=twitter]411191048728506368[/MEDIA]"]Twitter link[/ame]).
The move would come as somewhat of a surprise, given GM Josh Byrnes' previous aversion to multiyear pacts for relief pitchers. Huston Street is the only reliever to sign a significant multiyear deal with the Padres during Byrnes' tenure.
Benoit, 36, posted a 2.01 ERA with 9.8 K/9 and 3.0 BB/9 with 24 saves in 67 innings for the Tigers in 2013. He's drawn interest from the Rockies, but he was said to be too expensive for Colorado's tastes, as he's seeking $7-10MM annually. Reports yesterday indicated that the Padres were one of the most likely landing spots for Benoit, along with the Indians, Cubs, Yankees and Mariners.

Last edited by a moderator:

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If only that were true...

Besides, my response to that is always "...the bigger the shoe" :noidea:

IDK.

The ladies all used to love former NBA'er Bob Lanier. What having a size 22 shoe had to do with it, i'm not sure........

:noidea:

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cano keeps his number. And, he adds a beard, that the mean old Yankees would not let him have.

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cano keeps his number. And, he adds a beard, that the mean old Yankees would not let him have.

looks like David Ortiz

new movie?

Single Non-White Non-Female

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These stories just kill me. :bawling::bawling::bawling:

A Massachusetts man who was seriously injured after being struck by a car while crossing the street with his dog says his heroic canine helped save him.
John Miles, from Dorchester, Mass., told Boston's CBS affiliate he was out walking Lucy, an 8-year-old husky-beagle mix, late last month when they both were hit by a car. Boston police say the car was speeding when it hit the pair.
Miles, who suffered two broken legs, a broken arm and 15 facial fractures, says he blacked out and doesn't remember what happened.
But WBZ-TV reports that Lucy limped to a nearby dentist's office and barked for help and then "limped back and stayed by John’s side until emergency crews arrived."
"By the time the police and animal control officers arrived," the Angell Animal Medical Center said in a press release, "Lucy had braced herself against the nearly unconscious John, refusing to leave his side even as he was lifted into the ambulance.
First responders even used Lucy’s ID tags to identify Miles, who was not carrying a wallet.
“I’m very happy that Lucy did what she did,” Miles said. “Makes me feel wonderful because if a dog as good as her can get recognition for doing something above and beyond, good for her.”
Miles is scheduled to undergo surgery Thursday. Lucy, who suffered a torn ACL, will have surgery Friday.
"This is obviously a terribly sad and worrying time for our family — with my father-in-law facing surgery and months of rehab, and our much-loved dog, a hero to all of us, also requiring extensive veterinary care," Caitlin Miles told MyFoxBoston.com. "We'll do whatever it takes to get her well, of course, as she is everything to us."
Donations are being accepted to help offset the cost of Lucy's surgery.
“Lucy reminds us all of the important role animals play in our lives," Dr. Meghan Sullivan, the veterinarian who will perform Lucy’s surgery, said. "She’s a true hero.”
Miles added: “Once the winter’s over, if I’m recovered and Lucy’s recovered, you can bet we’ll be out doing our walking again."

Dogs > People.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is it just the picture or is he really this big? He looks HUGE in this

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just the picture or is he really this big? He looks HUGE in this

I fully understand Red. You are used to looking at Pedroia, and EVERYONE looks tall compared to him....

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My opinion of today in this neighborhood.

:L:L:lame::L:L

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fully understand Red. You are used to looking at Pedroia, and EVERYONE looks tall compared to him....

haha- true that dude is tiny! But I never thought Cano was as big as this picture is making him out to look.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets put cano and ortiz side by side in the same pic..