• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No matter how bad Wells plays...

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, he's had quite a few over the last three games and they have shown up at the worst times.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just another reason to let Fisher go, gives up on some players that should be playing, sticks with guys that shouldn't. He has drafted some nice players, his coaching skills suck!

I think he is like a lot of coaches that we have had, Martz's, good OC, bad head coach, Linehan good OC, bad head coach, Fisher good DC, bad head coach.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did at least call Wells out after the game. I was surprised

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just another reason to let Fisher go, gives up on some players that should be playing, sticks with guys that shouldn't. He has drafted some nice players, his coaching skills suck!

I think he is like a lot of coaches that we have had, Martz's, good OC, bad head coach, Linehan good OC, bad head coach, Fisher good DC, bad head coach.

Poor Spagnolo's tenure was so bad it's already forgotten. :lol:

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed 100% this dope just don't get it. All the other coaches in the division have passed him by.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely think Wells shouldn't be starting this game and should be the 3rd string Center for Sunday's game. This game means nothing for us except for Draft position. I'd also start Davis in this game just to see if he's learned anything while being on the bench since the first Arizona game. This should be a game to see what we should seriously be looking at (even though it's pretty obvious to everybody) for free agency and draft time.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely think Wells shouldn't be starting this game and should be the 3rd string Center for Sunday's game. This game means nothing for us except for Draft position. I'd also start Davis in this game just to see if he's learned anything while being on the bench since the first Arizona game. This should be a game to see what we should seriously be looking at (even though it's pretty obvious to everybody) for free agency and draft time.

I agree about Wells, but at this point putting Davis in will show you nothing, especially throwing him in against the hottest team in the NFL. You needed to see what he had in the past 6 games, this one, year end game against a tough team is a small one game window of what he could possibly do and won't really tell you much:noidea:

Plus if Fisher is stubborn enough to stay with Wells, he will stick with his veteran QB who has really showed nothing over the past 6 games

Last edited by a moderator:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree about Wells, but at this point putting Davis in will show you nothing, especially throwing him in against the hottest team in the NFL. You needed to see what he had in the past 6 games, this one, year end game against a tough team is a small one game window of what he could possibly do and won't really tell you much:noidea:

Plus if Fisher is stubborn enough to stay with Wells, he will stick with his veteran QB who has really showed nothing over the past 6 games

yup..... Seattle is playing for home field advantage! They are gonna crush whomever our qb is. They don't stand a chance with Wells/Joseph/Barksdale blocking. Heck the right side of our o-line is so bad, sometimes they just let their guy go right on by. If you ask me, I think Joseph is the worse! But Fisher continues to start these knuckleheads. HE even starts them when they are injured! Makes no sense.

I do think we stand a better chance with Davis. But hey, its the end of the season, maybe Hill will piss off Fisher again like he did in week 1 and Davis will see the field again.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah giving Davis a new center and going up against Seattle wouldn't be fair. But you watch the Rams will play good this weekend and probably stay close for 3.5 quarters. I agree Davis should have started last week. I can't imagine they will bring back Hill he's just getting to old.