• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No Kendricks fior the Eagles

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thank you Martinez. That sums up what ive been saying for the past week. I bet Eagle fans are hoping that Jackson doesn't suit up for us tomorrow.

Agreed. And Im also betting that based on his production the last time he started, they are glad its Cousins under center as well.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagle fans are really hoping DJax plays, he tends to disappear in big games. Isn't it shitty that we're down some important players, you have our best WR from last year and we're favored by 6.5?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagle fans are really hoping DJax plays, he tends to disappear in big games. Isn't it shitty that we're down some important players, you have our best WR from last year and we're favored by 6.5?

Nope, actually just builds to the over confidence I see from a fan base of a team that has accomplished squadoosh since its creation.

Look at it this way, if we lose on the road. Everyone will say well its the eagles, Chip Kelly is a God and it was the Redskins.

If we win, on the road, all of a sudden questions arise in Philly. So who stands more to lose this week??

:)

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Considering we won 3 games last year, doesn't surprise me at all.

We will find out how accurate Vegas is on this game Sunday. They don't always get it right. Note the Atlanta/Buccs line this past Thurs for instance.

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it improves the chances of the Skins winning, yes. Any true fan would want any advantage possible for a win. You are trying to tell me that if McCoy was out tomorrow our chances of winning wouldn't improve?

I disagree completely. It is not about beating a team with a 2nd string quarterback. It is about getting better, and preparing yourself to make a long run in the playoffs. Beating good teams at or close to their best, is the best way to prepare a team for the playoffs. Look not only at the NFC West producing the superbowl champion last year, but at so many superbowl champions that came out of tough divisions. If you think that rooting for your teams opponent's players to be injured makes your a true fan, then you are truly a sad individual.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree completely. It is not about beating a team with a 2nd string quarterback. It is about getting better, and preparing yourself to make a long run in the playoffs. Beating good teams at or close to their best, is the best way to prepare a team for the playoffs. Look not only at the NFC West producing the superbowl champion last year, but at so many superbowl champions that came out of tough divisions. If you think that rooting for your teams opponent's players to be injured makes your a true fan, then you are truly a sad individual.

Not to split hairs, but Philly won the division last year mainly because they steamrolled a weak division. the Patriots in their hayday WERE the only real power in their division. No you dont hope players get injured. But good teams take advantage of other teams weaknesses and injuries. If we get to play a backup due to injury, suspension or a raging case of the Hershey Squirts from the guy who would start in his place, I aint going to be mad.

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to split hairs, but Philly won the division last year mainly because they steamrolled a weak division. the Patriots in their hayday WERE the only real power in their division. No you dont hope players get injured. But good teams take advantage of other teams weaknesses and injuries. If we get to play a backup due to injury, suspension or a raging case of the Hershey Squirts from the guy who would start in his place, I aint going to be mad.

Teams can win the division at 7-9. What did philly do in the playoffs?
The best way to prove you are the best is to beat the best

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams can win the division at 7-9. What did philly do in the playoffs?
The best way to prove you are the best is to beat the best

The best way to prove you are the best is to win period. Philly aint going to take it easy on us because RG3 is out the next 8 weeks. And if Jackson cant go, Im sure their players or fans wont shed a fucking tear. You got to MAKE the playoffs in order to win it all. And you GLADLY take any breaks you get along the way.

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best way to prove you are the best is to win period. Philly aint going to take it easy on us because RG3 is out the next 8 weeks. And if Jackson cant go, Im sure their players or fans wont shed a fucking tear. You got to MAKE the playoffs in order to win it all. And you GLADLY take any breaks you get along the way.

To be the best you have to beat the best

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best case scenario is both teams are healthy. This rarely happens as the season continues.

One of the reasons, I'm interested in how the Eagles actually do this year, is because so many of their wins last year came against teams that had sustained key injuries and/or back up QBs. They also had the bonus of health and a bit of luck last year with some Foles passes that could have been interceptions and big game changers.

Good on them for still winning.

I think Chips method of mismatching players is legit, not gimmicky and that they have some great playmakers. But I'm not sold on them being a Top 10 team at this point.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be the best you have to beat the best

So in your eyes last weeks win doesnt count because Jacksonville is not the best, and since Philly isnt at their best, a win tomorrow wont count either. But a lose will cement the fact that we suck right??

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in your eyes last weeks win doesnt count because Jacksonville is not the best, and since Philly isnt at their best, a win tomorrow wont count either. But a lose will cement the fact that we suck right??

You are so fucking delusional sometimes. Are we the best? No Have we played the best? No Have we beaten the best? No
So what are we? A team that has not won a playoff game in a long time that is trying to build character, identity, toughness, etc.. If you get into the playoffs and you are soft, you will get punked out. Remember the 98 Vikings? 15-1 I think. They got into some adversity for the first time in months with the Falcons and they lost.

Tell your opponent to bring their best. If they do, and they win. You salute them. If you win, they salute you.
I never root for an opponent to be injured. I want to beat them at their best. I am thankful that I have had the chance to play them at their best.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are so fucking delusional sometimes. Are we the best? No Have we played the best? No Have we beaten the best? No
So what are we? A team that has not won a playoff game in a long time that is trying to build character, identity, toughness, etc.. If you get into the playoffs and you are soft, you will get punked out. Remember the 98 Vikings? 15-1 I think. They got into some adversity for the first time in months with the Falcons and they lost.

Tell your opponent to bring their best. If they do, and they win. You salute them. If you win, they salute you.
I never root for an opponent to be injured. I want to beat them at their best. I am thankful that I have had the chance to play them at their best.

I call BULLSHIT on that dude. Are we at our best?? With Reed injured and out, Jackson injured and questionable. And Cousins making his first start?? At the end of the day, if we rolled onto the field with five guys in wheel chairs and Philly rolled us for 90 points, all ANY one would care about is who won and who lost. You are clinging to this bullshit line about to be the best you have to beat the best because you think some one is rejoicing in philly having to play a backup due to injury.

Fact is, who ever they put in at MLB tomorrow IS the best they have to offer at the time. So if we beat them, we beat them at their best for this coming game case closed. Anything else is pure speculation.

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one us rooting for an opponent to get injured. We are simply saying that it helps us and we need all the help we can get with reed, rg3, coefield, maybe djax all injured. Your being way too sensitive about it

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I call BULLSHIT on that dude. Are we at our best?? With Reed injured and out, Jackson injured and questionable. And Cousins making his first start?? At the end of the day, if we rolled onto the field with five guys in wheel chairs and Philly rolled us for 90 points, all ANY one would care about is who won and who lost. You are clinging to this bullshit line about to be the best you have to beat the best because you think some one is rejoicing in philly having to play a backup due to injury.

Fact is, who ever they put in at MLB tomorrow IS the best they have to offer at the time. So if we beat them, we beat them at their best for this coming game case closed. Anything else is pure speculation.

You are so full of shit on this Shark you can't even smell it.
I think it is a tragic way to root for success.

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one us rooting for an opponent to get injured. We are simply saying that it helps us and we need all the help we can get with reed, rg3, coefield, maybe djax all injured. Your being way too sensitive about it

Martinez maybe I am. It bothers me that people want others to fall for their own selves to rise
Shark and I are polar opposites. I am honored by his service to our country but we don't seem to agree on much

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martinez maybe I am. It bothers me that people want others to fall for their own selves to rise
Shark and I are polar opposites. I am honored by his service to our country but we don't seem to agree on much

Dude, those are the realities of life in the NFL and as a matter of fact of life in general. Im not going to hope any one gets injured so we dont have to play against them. But fuck the dumb shit. Im not going to feel bad or think any less of the team if they beat the Eagles when they arent at their "best".

As far as your little mantra of to be the best you have to beat the best. Actually to be the best you simply need to beat whom ever they put in front of you until you have the best record period.

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, those are the realities of life in the NFL and as a matter of fact of life in general. Im not going to hope any one gets injured so we dont have to play against them. But fuck the dumb shit. Im not going to feel bad or think any less of the team if they beat the Eagles when they arent at their "best".

As far as your little mantra of to be the best you have to beat the best. Actually to be the best you simply need to beat whom ever they put in front of you until you have the best record period.

No kidding.
I want us to beat the team in front of us as a result of us getting better, as it will prepare us for the big games in the future.
Not by the team in front of us getting worse as a result of injury.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No kidding.
I want us to beat the team in front of us as a result of us getting better, as it will prepare us for the big games in the future.
Not by the team in front of us getting worse as a result of injury.

On this we agree.

However, we cant control who the Eagles put on the field. We shouldnt be upset that they lost a player to injury any more than they will say well it sucks Jackson couldnt play if he doesnt play tomorrow. Bottom line is we play who is there. And who says that we wont or havent gotten better just because Philly lost a starter due to injury. I dont cheer the injury, but I do GLADLY accept any advantage him not being there give our team. And deep down so do you and every player on this team. We faced the best the Jags had to offer last week, and will face the best the Eagles can currently offer tomorrow.