• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No excuses for Suh this year

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll do it for Slay too if I see another season like last. Shut down CB's are equally hard to find as well.

Slay fits into that 25ish category for high skill positions

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slay fits into that 25ish category for high skill positions

Yeah, I don't mind if he is 25 or 26 personally. Just need to see oooooooone more elite season before breaking the bank.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It'll happen. Stafford isn't going anywhere. No more Calvin, but no more Mayhew either. Be nice to see what Stafford could do with a running game (he's never had one).

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll happen. Stafford isn't going anywhere. No more Calvin, but no more Mayhew either. Be nice to see what Stafford could do with a running game (he's never had one).

And when he is forced to read a defense. And has more than 2 seconds to throw.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And when he is forced to read a defense. And has more than 2 seconds to throw.

I wonder from time to time if Mayhew's Oline picks aren't all busts needing to be replaced? Reiff, Warford, Swanson, Tomlinson - are ANY of these guys part of BQs long term plans, or does he envision all his own guys (Decker, Dahl, Glasgow) eventually taking over?

Could be a few years before we know for sure.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder from time to time if Mayhew's Oline picks aren't all busts needing to be replaced? Reiff, Warford, Swanson, Tomlinson - are ANY of these guys part of BQs long term plans, or does he envision all his own guys (Decker, Dahl, Glasgow) eventually taking over?

Good question. We will know about Reiff next year. Swanson is probably not in the future plans. I dont know about the Guards. This season will tell. I doubt we keep both. Dahl probably is in the plans.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He actually did have what was a respected run game in his first playoff season. Wasn't league leading by no means, but Reggie's first year the play action would work. Teams respected the run.

IMO that's all he needs. Mid range, top 15 rush offense.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm just glad there seems to be decent depth now. Great competition come camp time. I wouldn't mind if 3 of the first 4 you mentioned became depth. Don't forget that Geoff Schwartz will be fighting in those camp battles.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also wouldn't consider Reiff a bust. Wether he is Lion or not next year, he will be starting along somebody's OL next year.

May not be a career LT, but he surely will play ten or more seasons if healthy. I don't consider that a bust.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waiting for Smitty to mention Linehan while speaking of Reggie...
If Romo stays healthy that offense will be a lot of fun to watch. Witten needs to stay healthy also.

Woulda loved it if Linehan had a Cooter to work with Staff while he was here.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reiff, Warford, Swanson, Tomlinson - are ANY of these guys part of BQs long term plans, or does he envision all his own guys (Decker, Dahl, Glasgow) eventually taking over?

I am not sure if Quinn even knows that.

My guess is he just kept picking the best O-lineman possible.

Win-win for him. If any of those guys keep sucking or walk. He has capable replacements. If they are good (the current starters) and stay, he has cheap, quality backups in case of injury.