• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NL West Talk

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always makes me laugh when I watch the Dodgers play in SD or Arizona and there seems to be more fans for LA than for the home team.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like it will be a BULLPEN Arms Race within the division. Every team needs bullpen help, with the top two teams' respective pens unstable at best. Wonder what Andrew Miller or Chapman will cost the Dodgers, considering once they get one of the aforementioned RP, Janson is out the door at season's end? Should be fun. My hope is that Kontos and eventually Romo can stabilize it long enough for the Giants farm to get their respective heads out their asses. There is far too much velocity and too much talent in the minors to not have someone capable at getting guys out. The longer our old guys hold up the fort, the more time it buys the organization to evaluate and re-tool the talent within the organization without having to give up the farm.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming from a Clippers /Stanford fan? Oh the irony

Nice sweep, bro. All Corbin had to do was avoid throwing a meatball to Van Slyke and he couldn't do it. You managed to keep Kershaw out of the 8th and 9th though so kudos.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice sweep, bro. All Corbin had to do was avoid throwing a meatball to Van Slyke and he couldn't do it. You managed to keep Kershaw out of the 8th and 9th though so kudos.

Don't matter. Your team aint going anywhere this year. 30 something years and counting now, eh?

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't matter. Your team aint going anywhere this year. 30 something years and counting now, eh?

Is it a bit salty in here? All I said was that all Corbin had to do was avoid throwing a meatball. Otherwise even a terrible pitcher like Corbin could have a good night against the Dodgers with the way they are swinging the bats right now. Got to hope the offense will wake up at some point if you're the Dodgers.

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming from a Clippers /Stanford fan? Oh the irony
Clippers don't get that treatment anymore unless it's the Lakers, and who would be surprised? That'll never ever go away. Also, going to games at the Farm is amazing. I don't care how many USC douchebags show up, it's probably the only D-I football stadium where it's normal to tailgate with wine and cheese.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Padres got their first Sunday win of the season on Fathers day, I guess they lost the first 10 on purpose to make this one more meaningful.

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Padres got their first Sunday win of the season on Fathers day, I guess they lost the first 10 on purpose to make this one more meaningful.
Well their team name is Fathers.