• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NJCUP mentioned on air by Cangialosi!

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Nuts!

MCDevils

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well I don't want to misquote him, but it was something along the lines of "somewhere across North America, an individual is going to look at the box score for this game, and say '3 goals allowed, Marty had a bad game' and he couldn't be more wrong". Or something like that.:nod:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I don't want to misquote him, but it was something along the lines of "somewhere across North America, an individual is going to look at the box score for this game, and say '3 goals allowed, Marty had a bad game' and he couldn't be more wrong". Or something like that.:nod:

Damn if he didn't nail that one on the head. Playoffs not looking good because of 2 things that have been our bug-a-boo all year: Not enough ROW's and inconsistent overall play.

MCDevils

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I've said before, the Devils have had about 5-7 games this season where they played like an ECHL team, and Marty happened to be in net during those games. If you took those out his save % is over .910%

MCDevils

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They just mentioned him again!

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
they didnt mention me. because i am cangi! shaaaaat scaaaaar!

MCDevils

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That impersonation isn't even close.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I try not to 'mod' too much but this thread is completely unnecessary, and swampish.

Just because someone has a different opinion than you, something that is actually shared by several other people even on this board, me being one if them, were going to mock them?

I'm not going to lock the thread or anything like that but it stands to be acknowledged this is the kind of stuff we came here to get away from, and the reason cup was invited was because he always did one thing:talked hockey.

Apologies for the buzz kill but I think we all need the reminder now, its getting out of hand and is starting to be initiated by some really good posters

And I don't care what anybody says my opinion is this brodeur is capable but wildly inconsistent, and his results have shown that this year. So sue me for it, or ya know talk civilly instead of acting like someone shot your baby.

MCDevils

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I believe reading a box score/judging on a sv% and not actually looking at a game is incredibly stupid. That is all. And I'm sorry, but this thread is way, way, less troll-ly than posting a thread entitled, "Lol, Marty" every time Brodeur lets in a goal. The reason why? Because there is no analysis, there is no reasoned argument, it's designed to get people mad, and frankly, it shouldn't even be on this board. If he wanted to actually write a post, like what you do rko, that would be fine, but he doesn't and it's really obnoxious. Why does it remind you of the swamp? Because his posts reek of those rangers fans who used to invade and troll the life out of the place.

Was me accusing NJCUP of reading box scores when talking about Marty immature? Probably, but certainly not uncalled for. Just my opinion of the quality of the posts that he makes. Besides, my comment was in jest, Cup's is just attempting to lure other posters in valueless arguments.

Last edited by a moderator:

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LMAO

Yes i recall this quote very well...

good call, repped!

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cuppy!

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you mean it's NOT like fantasy hockey????