• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nissan Rogue

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I am very torn... I paid off my car 2 years ago which is nice. So at this point I might as well keep it, though it's getting to the point where it seems like every week I am putting money into it. But I love the car and it looks sick so it's a catch-22 right now for me

That is nice...we were car note free on both cars. My Envoy...about 4 yrs in the clear on it and it started to give me trouble...not enough to justify a $300+ mo pymt, but I was dropping $75 to $200 bucks in nearly every other mo...I was content with paying that, but my daughter totaled my wife's car coming home from work and that kind of forced our hand...she was just about finished with college so we used the insurance payoff as down pymt to buy my daughter a car...and I went ahead and traded my SUV for a down pymt of my wife's Altima.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is nice...we were car note free on both cars. My Envoy...about 4 yrs in the clear on it and it started to give me trouble...not enough to justify a $300+ mo pymt, but I was dropping $75 to $200 bucks in nearly every other mo...I was content with paying that, but my daughter totaled my wife's car coming home from work and that kind of forced our hand...she was just about finished with college so we used the insurance payoff as down pymt to buy my daughter a car...and I went ahead and traded my SUV for a down pymt of my wife's Altima.

is your daughter ok?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is your daughter ok?

Oh yeah...not a scratch on her or the other driver...thanks for asking.

The damaged wasn't that bad really, in fact the car was still running...but on a 8 yr old vehicle the insurance company just didn't want to pay the damage claim.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah...not a scratch on her or the other driver...thanks for asking.

The damaged wasn't that bad really, in fact the car was still running...but on a 8 yr old vehicle the insurance company just didn't want to pay the damage claim.

Your welcome. Glad she is!

Yeah once the vehicle hits 5 years most insurance companies say F it... I was in one (dude was in a parking lot, rammed into me. Not badly though, Geico took it all and worked with the dudes insurance company, didn't pay a cent (well $500 deductible but Geico got it back for me)

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your welcome. Glad she is!

Yeah once the vehicle hits 5 years most insurance companies say F it... I was in one (dude was in a parking lot, rammed into me. Not badly though, Geico took it all and worked with the dudes insurance company, didn't pay a cent (well $500 deductible but Geico got it back for me)

I think she was texting and driving or somehow distracted...she swears not, but a car in front had slowed down and she was going to rear end them so she swerved right to avoid them...still clipped their back right bumper a tad, off the road onto some grass, but went into a drainage ditch...damage to the undercarriage was it...was going to need a total new exhaust system.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think she was texting and driving or somehow distracted...she swears not, but a car in front had slowed down and she was going to rear end them so she swerved right to avoid them...still clipped their back right bumper a tad, off the road onto some grass, but went into a drainage ditch...damage to the undercarriage was it...was going to need a total new exhaust system.

Yeah probably at that point it was worth the trade in. I was rear ended a few months ago on the off-ramp, traffic was stopped for a good 5 minutes and they plowed right into me. Fortunately it was not that hard but still... Ironically a State Trooper was a few cars back and saw it and pulled us over but since no real damage they just said shake and walk it off, lol

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah probably at that point it was worth the trade in. I was rear ended a few months ago on the off-ramp, traffic was stopped for a good 5 minutes and they plowed right into me. Fortunately it was not that hard but still... Ironically a State Trooper was a few cars back and saw it and pulled us over but since no real damage they just said shake and walk it off, lol

Good deal.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think she was texting and driving or somehow distracted..

One reaps what one sows..... Why folks can't live for half a second without their fucking phones.....

Then there's the ass clowns with their little yappy mutts bouncing about in their laps while driving....

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One reaps what one sows..... Why folks can't live for half a second without their fucking phones.....

Then there's the ass clowns with their little yappy mutts bouncing about in their laps while driving....

Agree 100% on both accounts.