• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Niners VS Tampa Bay Tampons Sun. 1:05pm

Sandisfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't have big offensive scoring numbers, then defensive scoring against is pretty good. How do we think they will preform against the Niners. Will Purdy again play like we have become accustomed to leaving out the bad 3 game run he had? :noidea: I expect a good game by Purdy and a good win.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Me too, i expect a 'typical' win scoring mid-twenties, and holding them near 10. The 49ers will just run their offense and not call 'trick' plays, nor throw deep. So I'd think the clock will run and be an Under game. At worse case, just get the win even if a 'sloppy' game.

TB will try to establish the run, throw screens, and short passes. That's fine as long as we don't give up big plays over the top, or missed tackles.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Alrighty then, get the win and move on. I didn't see the injury report so we'll see how that part pans out?

Short week so now is the time to put together a good game. Every West game is obviously important and would be nice to take the first game in their place.

I would expect the offense to continue doing what they do and score mid-twenties. Its the defense that needs to keep it tight, and no mistakes on ST's. We gave up along punt return today and these are the mistakes that kill your momentum.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win. It was a game that was closer than it should have been. It seemed like the Niners should have pulled away multiple times, though.

Purdy had a perfect passer rating in this one to go with 333yds and 3 TDs. He only missed 4 passes all day.

Sadly, the team is afraid that Hufanga tore his ACL in the game. Looks like the rookie, Brown, is going to be counted on to fill his spot.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I know there were four sacks so clearly they need to get that fixed. But the stats don't show who gave it up or what situation led to them.

Sacks aren't only on the offensive linemen, sometimes the TE or RB doesn't make a good block, sometimes good coverage by the D, sometimes the QB doesn't pull the trigger, etc.