• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Niners to Fans: Please Figure out How to Cheer

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah thats great, you can navigate through the murder capital of the country and freezing winters and hot muggy summers and get a good steak.

Because in SF the food is terrible by comparison. LOL

I've never really heard of San Francisco being known for its restaurants. But the Bay Area was a great place to grow up. But in Chicago I had the best pizza I've ever had, the best steak I've ever had, the best Chinese food I've ever had, the best Italian food I've ever had. Its amazing. Couldn't live there full time though. The weather is too extreme.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never really heard of San Francisco being known for its restaurants. But the Bay Area was a great place to grow up. But in Chicago I had the best pizza I've ever had, the best steak I've ever had, the best Chinese food I've ever had, the best Italian food I've ever had. Its amazing. Couldn't live there full time though. The weather is too extreme.

I've had all that except steak in Los Angeles. Texas is the steak king. Best steak I've ever had.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had all that except steak in Los Angeles. Texas is the steak king. Best steak I've ever had.
The best Mexican food I've ever had was in Arizona. And I love Mexican food.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best Mexican food I've ever had was in Arizona. And I love Mexican food.

LA has the best ever. REAL Mexican food. In Texas it's all Tex-Mex and it's shit. You can find some good Mexican here but it's down in San Antonio for the most part. Maybe Houston.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You have never heard SF is known for its restaurants?

And you grew up in the Bay Area?

Jesus Toby, SF is like one of the top destinations in the country for its restaurants and night life. And you don't know that? As a guy who grew up in the Bay Area and is a huge 49er fan?

As the guise continues........

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LA has the best ever. REAL Mexican food. In Texas it's all Tex-Mex and it's shit. You can find some good Mexican here but it's down in San Antonio for the most part. Maybe Houston.

I think it is actually Tex Mex that I like. Enchiladas, Tacos, Burritos etc. Topped off with sour cream. Love it!

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have never heard SF is known for its restaurants?

And you grew up in the Bay Area?

Jesus Toby, SF is like one of the top destinations in the country for its restaurants and night life. And you don't know that? As a guy who grew up in the Bay Area and is a huge 49er fan?

As the guise continues........

I did. But we lived in Lafayette and my favorite restaurant was Freddie's Pizza. We didn't go to SF to eat. I think SF is known for seafood but I'm not a seafood fan at all. I do like the sourdough bread in SF.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is actually Tex Mex that I like. Enchiladas, Tacos, Burritos etc. Topped off with sour cream. Love it!

I don't mind that bit it's that they put ground beef in their enchiladas. Ground beef?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind that bit it's that they put ground beef in their enchiladas. Ground beef?

I love cheese enchiladas. Love the beans and rice too. I also forgot to say in Chicago I had the best Greek food I've ever had. Good god that was tasty stuff.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tex Mex is like Chimichangas, Fajitas, and crispy tacos and any mexican food with cumin in it more or less.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tex Mex is like Chimichangas, Fajitas, and crispy tacos and any mexican food with cumin in it more or less.

They make good chili in texas and arizona too, I guess that's kind of Tex Mex?. I like the old standards like enchiladas, tacos and burritos.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love cheese enchiladas. Love the beans and rice too. I also forgot to say in Chicago I had the best Greek food I've ever had. Good god that was tasty stuff.

I like cheese enchiladas. I always get them with chili con carne sauce on top. I'm telling you, go to LA if you like Greek. Best in the country. I had Greek friends out there and would eat at their parents restaurants. Unbelievable.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like cheese enchiladas. I always get them with chili con carne sauce on top. I'm telling you, go to LA if you like Greek. Best in the country. I had Greek friends out there and would eat at their parents restaurants. Unbelievable.

L.A. has so many people from so many places I'm not surprised the food is so varied and so good. My parents are from the L.A. area. Mom from Brentwood and dad from Compton. Grandparents ae from Ojai and Santa Barbara. We know Southern California pretty well.

TheNinerMind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I've been there, and yes it's necessary. Why? Because 49er fans are spoiled and never realized it was necessary in order to win. Seahawks fans, on the other hand, have been required for decades in order to get wins.