• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Niners to Fans: Please Figure out How to Cheer

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! That is embarrassing. Its like putting out a tip jar

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not nearly as bad as "Rams Rules" lol

I understand the reasoning behind this, but the timing couldn't be worse, it makes the Organization look kinda desperate to give the 49ers any kind of edge they can. We shouldn't need ear splitting decibels to beat a good team like Seattle does, With that being said if it helps and makes it a little more difficult for Wilson and Co this Sun, I'm ok with it.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said many times that we appear to have the weakest crowd in all of football. They don't cheer loud and they don't know when to cheer. It is sad when the wind is more of a home field advantage than the crowd.

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly, this is necessary. I was at the game on Sunday (got a cool farewell candlestick scarf) and fans still get cheer/scream when the Niners are on offense. They even display "Shhhhhhhh" to quiet the fans. I believe the fans forced the 49ers to take a timeout after Crabtree 60yard reception.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said many times that we appear to have the weakest crowd in all of football. They don't cheer loud and they don't know when to cheer. It is sad when the wind is more of a home field advantage than the crowd.

I think its that we native Californians understand that football is a game and not our life unlike in some other places where there isn't much else other than football. We love it but don't live and die with it like in some of the more backward locales in this country.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its that we native Californians understand that football is a game and not our life unlike in some other places where there isn't much else other than football. We love it but don't live and die with it like in some of the more backward locales in this country.

(criticizes backwards locales)
(lives in Arizona)

Agreed though, this is sad.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:wtf2: That doesn't make sense. So you are saying fans cheering when their team's offense is on the field is because Californians are more laid back? If that is true Cali maybe the dumbest state in the union. Every fan with any sense knows to cheer when the defense has the ball and be quiet when the offense has the ball. It's football 101

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(criticizes backwards locales)
(lives in Arizona)

Agreed though, this is sad.

Arizona is far more cosmopolitan than you might think. One reason is that no one is from here. We all came here from all over for the weather and the freedom. But as a native Californian we always thought we were different, a little special. Not like the interlopers who came after the 70s. We were unique and we knew it.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2: That doesn't make sense. So you are saying fans cheering when their team's offense is on the field is because Californians are more laid back? If that is true Cali maybe the dumbest state in the union. Every fan with any sense knows to cheer when the defense has the ball and be quiet when the offense has the ball. It's football 101

They don't cheer when the offense is on the field, they simply don't cheer with the ferocity of the Alabama hillbilly or the Seattle wood chopper.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I heard about this on the radio earlier.

49ers send fans a how-to guide on cheering for Seahawks game  - NY Daily News

Kind of embarrassing it's necessary, but Niners fans at the games don't do a great job with this stuff. Of course, the fans who are reading the email probably aren't the ones that need help with this. And they misspelled "cues." Whoops.

Yeah, got to go to my first home game and the crowd was pretty stupid. They were into the game for the most part and all but they were getting loud at the wrong times

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sadly, this is necessary. I was at the game on Sunday (got a cool farewell candlestick scarf) and fans still get cheer/scream when the Niners are on offense. They even display "Shhhhhhhh" to quiet the fans. I believe the fans forced the 49ers to take a timeout after Crabtree 60yard reception.

Yeah noticed this when I went to the 9er and Panther game. One play that sticks out is when the 9ers came out to possible go for it on forth down, the crowd was going nuts. It was pretty loud and "I'm thinking what the hell is everyone doing?" youre supposed to be quiet at that moment as the home team.....

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona is far more cosmopolitan than you might think. One reason is that no one is from here. We all came here from all over for the weather and the freedom. But as a native Californian we always thought we were different, a little special. Not like the interlopers who came after the 70s. We were unique and we knew it.

Arizona might be the worst state in the union. Grim amalgam of Texas and Los Angeles. All the downsides of those places with none of their (admittedly limited) upside. No thanks.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona might be the worst state in the union. Grim amalgam of Texas and Los Angeles. All the downsides of those places with none of their (admittedly limited) upside. No thanks.

You'd be surprised. So many people here from all over the country. Independent free-thinkers who don't want or need government handouts.

nk12thman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not as bad as Ram Rules, but a close second. Go Hawks!

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I am at the games I am literally schooling people the entire time. They are loud when the Niners have the ball ALL THE TIME! It is a joke.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no what's embracing is this isn't the first time we've done this. we did the same thing last year. our fans always seemed kinda stupid

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Ironic that when it comes to the NBA, the Warriors have the best and most devastating home crowd in the league, they know better than any other city when to cheer and grouse and make life rough on the opposition. But when it comes to football there's just nothing.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a fucking joke. I have been to many epic games at Candelstick over the years. You posers are full of shit.