• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Niners-Saints Game Nominated for ESPY

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the ESPY goes to … the 49ers (and Saints)

Good. It was one of the most exciting 49er games I've seen.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Which of the 'Top 20 Games of 2011' was NFL's best? - NFL.com

These guys give their rankings. Steelers-Broncos number one? That's insane. Even number two is very generous IMO. The only thing good about that game was the way it ended. Otherwise, it was just terrible, terrible offensive football throughout. And it's not even like it was particularly good defensive football. Just a gimpy Big Ben against Tim Tebow.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say thought the Steelers-Broncos game was very exciting to me in that Tebow beat them with a throwing TD.... the mighty steelers falling to Tebow and the cries that fell through afterwards was classic for me.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it were Rodgers instead of Flynn and the game in the first half of the schedule, the Detroit-Green Bay game would be up there, due to 1000 yards of passing between the two QBs. Heck, if it still was Flynn because of a Rodgers injury, that'd be up there. But as it stands, only Detroit was playing for anything and it was Flynn not a Stafford-Rodgers head-to-head (though QBs never actually go at each other).

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I will say thought the Steelers-Broncos game was very exciting to me in that Tebow beat them with a throwing TD.... the mighty steelers falling to Tebow and the cries that fell through afterwards was classic for me.

It had some things going for it, don't get me wrong. But not even close to holding a candle to the Niners-Saints IMO.