• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Niners in the Rankings

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think the bye week comes at the perfect time. a week to get refocused before what should be a blowout game. without the bye i would be a bit scared of a letdown

I had this same thought earlier today...you could argue that we lose momentum but I really think it gives this young team a chance to digest what they've done and re-focus on the rest of the season.

With regards to the article, I'm amazed that Peter King has anyone above NE but his man-love for Brady still shined through. I think I would have ranked us a little lower but I also think some individual players deserved accolades. Out of Gore, Aldon and Ginn I'm surprised one wasn't mentioned...

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I had this same thought earlier today...you could argue that we lose momentum but I really think it gives this young team a chance to digest what they've done and re-focus on the rest of the season.

With regards to the article, I'm amazed that Peter King has anyone above NE but his man-love for Brady still shined through. I think I would have ranked us a little lower but I also think some individual players deserved accolades. Out of Gore, Aldon and Ginn I'm surprised one wasn't mentioned...

This