• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nick Saban Ranks Bama Ahead of Auburn

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's too bad the bowl system S-U-C-K-S.

Florida doesn't get to play Bama next year either. I think that would be an interesting match-up for this post season...for a number of reasons. But noooooo, we have to play some ACC shit that shouldn't even be ranked.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Head to head. We know why, he wants to be ranked higher than Auburn because it hurts his team to be ranked under its in-state rival. Yeah, they beat Mac Jones, your starting quarterback. You gotta stop living in the past man.

You should start charging us rent for all the time we spend in your head. You might stroke out when we steal your coach.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should start charging us rent for all the time we spend in your head. You might stroke out when we steal your coach.
Dude, you are not going to get Dabo. He would be a complete idiot to follow Saban at Bama when he is the Saban of South Carolina and the ACC.

They will name the stadium after him and you just don't leave that shit unless you are retiring. He has the best of both worlds because he is the hero and Clemson and welcomed back at Alabama anytime he wants as a letterman, former national championship player and assistant coach. Too much risk leaving.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you are not going to get Dabo. He would be a complete idiot to follow Saban at Bama when he is the Saban of South Carolina and the ACC.

They will name the stadium after him and you just don't leave that shit unless you are retiring. He has the best of both worlds because he is the hero and Clemson and welcomed back at Alabama anytime he wants as a letterman, former national championship player and assistant coach. Too much risk leaving.

shhhh...you are shitting in my trawler. :fish2:

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted to go for the TD because I knew Bulovas would miss the FG.

Those high pressure kicks are always scary, even the short ones. I'd be in a fetal position if I were a coach or player.