• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nick "Hamster" Bosa.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I provided the stats for you.
You should be happy, you lazy ignoramus.

Good one...you call someone else 'lazy'...because you provided stats at face value withOUT actually watching the game? Anybody with any football intellect who watched the Niners/Rams game knows that Bosa played a huge part in collapsing the pocket around Goff...taking on double teams and such.

If this past game from Bosa is what you believe is post-worthy, then he was worth every bit of that 2nd choice in the draft. You really ARE this stupid, huh?

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’ll keep doubling, tripling down on stupid (and so on) into perpetuity. It’d at least be understandable if he were trolling, but sadly, he’s not.

I figured he'd return if he got hurt or something...because I'm sure he hopes for something like that...but to put up some stats, and suggest he had a bad game, when it's the exact opposite? Criminally idiotic.

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good one...you call someone else 'lazy'...because you provided stats at face value withOUT actually watching the game? Anybody with any football intellect who watched the Niners/Rams game knows that Bosa played a huge part in collapsing the pocket around Goff...taking on double teams and such.

If this past game from Bosa is what you believe is post-worthy, then he was worth every bit of that 2nd choice in the draft. You really ARE this stupid, huh?

You want to prove that he collapsed the pocket you moron?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I figured he'd return if he got hurt or something...because I'm sure he hopes for something like that...but to put up some stats, and suggest he had a bad game, when it's the exact opposite? Criminally idiotic.

He’s blinded by this raging hate-boner for anyone who’s a Republican (and Bosa is). It’s not about football for him; Trump lives inside his head.

Trash Republicans on the politics board, Zook. :crazy:

Last edited:

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niners have a good team.
Just the niners fans here are my punching bags.

Bosa 1 tackle. lol

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s blinded by this raging hate-boner for anyone who’s a Republican (and Bosa is). It’s not about football for him; Trump lives inside his head.

Trash Republicans on the politics board, Zook. :crazy:

LOL.... thats not a politics board.... its safe place for right wing inbred snowflake dotards to circle jerk. Anyone else gets the hammer. Years ago, I rated one certain admins post with the "pile of shit" emoji and he blocked me and took away my ability to rate posts forever. Over one emoji. lol

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Years ago, I rated one certain admins post with the "pile of shit" emoji and he blocked me and took away my ability to rate posts forever. Over one emoji. lol

Zooky hasn’t had a problem posting his stream of Derp consciousness there. Not sure how they used to do things.

The point is he’s letting his obsession bleed into the NFL forum, and it’s lame & dumb.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s be honest it’s him and devin bush for DROY. Bush has a td, and takeaways. And bosa is headlining a massive turnaround. Sit back and enjoy the two.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.... thats not a politics board.... its safe place for right wing inbred snowflake dotards to circle jerk. Anyone else gets the hammer. Years ago, I rated one certain admins post with the "pile of shit" emoji and he blocked me and took away my ability to rate posts forever. Over one emoji. lol
Was it Micro?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s be honest it’s him and devin bush for DROY. Bush has a td, and takeaways. And bosa is headlining a massive turnaround. Sit back and enjoy the two.
Bosa shouldn't be involved in this discussion right now.

He's on pace for 30 tackles.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess. Different position, doesn’t he have a ton of pressures or I’m i way off.
Don't know.

He has 9 total tackles and 9 QB hits.

Bush would have to miss a lot of time imo for anyone else to have a chance. Allen, winovich, Burns... all as good of a chance as Hamster, the way I see it.

Winovioch has more sacks and tackles than Quitter McGhee and scored a TD yesterday too.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it’s about “name” scary thing is , devin bush is being given more freedom and getting better each week. With tuitt out he may shine even more
For sure. Big name, high draft pick.

Bush is starting to do what I figured he would. Very talented dude.

I though Winovich would suck at this level tbh.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For sure. Big name, high draft pick.

Bush is starting to do what I figured he would. Very talented dude.

I though Winovich would suck at this level tbh.
Yeah I didn’t think Winovich would do much either but here he is.