• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nick "Hamster" Bosa.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I am comparing Bosa to Murray(this is what the Cards had a change for - Bosa/Rosen or Murray), its not even close. Murray has been a difference maker so far. Bosa, although has been ok, isn't a game changer.

So in the end, glad the Cards went with Murray rather then Bosa.

I'd say he was a game changer in the Browns game. Did you see that stat line?

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's making a bid to retake his throne as best Big8 QB of the modern era.

Only has Mahomes to catch.

Definitely surpassed Surgery Sam years ago.

Nope. Not even close to Sam Bradford as far as actual quarterbacking skills are concerned. Just because Bradford's body is made out of fish food doesnt change that. You can go ahead and retire your boner for Ryan Tannehill for good

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I am comparing Bosa to Murray(this is what the Cards had a change for - Bosa/Rosen or Murray), its not even close. Murray has been a difference maker so far. Bosa, although has been ok, isn't a game changer.

This bitch always coming strolling through here like he owns the place.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If I'm comparing Murray to other QB's vs Bosa to other DE's/ER'ers, which I think is a more valid comparison, then it's a different story. Murray has shown some flashes lately that he may be successful in the NFL. Bosa showed the minute he stepped on an NFL field that can be an impactful player....it's just that QB's have tons more stats that people can 'oooh' and 'aaah' at.

So yeah...in the end...I'm glad the Cards went with Murray rather than Bosa as well.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

49ers already had a QB so hard to really compare what Kyler means to the Cardinals and what Bosa means to the 49ers. Bosa is a difference maker, he's shown it in college and now the pros. You need eyes on him at all times and frees other guys up, that's what difference makers do.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a fan of a team in desperate need of a QB, I would take bosa over Murray for the bears every day of the week and twice on sundays.

Reactions: gob

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s dumb

Why is it dumb? I think it's quite reasonable to believe Murray may just be a flash in the pan, and if some Chi fan believes he'd be a waste of a pick, then so be it....

Reactions: gob

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it dumb? I think it's quite reasonable to believe Murray may just be a flash in the pan, and if some Chi fan believes he'd be a waste of a pick, then so be it....
Bears need a qb.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 70.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a fan of a team in desperate need of a QB, I would take bosa over Murray for the bears every day of the week and twice on sundays.

The Bears already have a very good defense with a question mark at QB. Murray on this team and they wouldn't be in 3rd place.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure...but that doesn't mean you simply take a QB just because.....the franchise actually has to LIKE the guy their picking.
i agree here. BUt bears fans are still on this illusion that they are gonna develop trubs, and go on to win. That the D is gonna stay at that high level, and they will all just stay together. The team is built to win now, and their lofty draft pick qb is the hang nail. If you have a shot to win now, you take it, screw the future. Or else you can middle in mediocrity.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure...but that doesn't mean you simply take a QB just because.....the franchise actually has to LIKE the guy their picking.
I very well can be wrong, but I still don't think he'll be a top half QB

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree here. BUt bears fans are still on this illusion that they are gonna develop trubs, and go on to win. That the D is gonna stay at that high level, and they will all just stay together. The team is built to win now, and their lofty draft pick qb is the hang nail. If you have a shot to win now, you take it, screw the future. Or else you can middle in mediocrity.

I don't think Trubisky will be a franchise player or game changer or whatever, and I don't know if that specific Bears fan thinks MT's light will turn on soon.....some players come in and rip it up, and some guys take a couple of years. Perhaps they're giving him a third year to figure it out, and luckily for them, the next years draft is QB friendly....so if need be, they can make a move to get one.