• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nice to See Hadley get A Win

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....but did we have to hear all that "Thank you, jesus" nonsense in his post round interview? I enjoyed his bit on Inside the PGA Tour last week but now I'm really turned off.

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....but did we have to hear all that "Thank you, jesus" nonsense in his post round interview? I enjoyed his bit on Inside the PGA Tour last week but now I'm really turned off.

Another Streelman? God, Jesus & Lucifer are too busy at the 19th to care about this shit. :suds:

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like the kid's on course spunk with the finger snap...the spiritual stuff, I didn't hear it, but as long as they confine it to themselves and don't try to turn it into a pulpit I can deal with it, but every other sentence, etc...you needed to go into a different line of work I think.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the kid's on course spunk with the finger snap...the spiritual stuff, I didn't hear it, but as long as they confine it to themselves and don't try to turn it into a pulpit I can deal with it, but every other sentence, etc...you needed to go into a different line of work I think.

To me its the height of narcissism and arrogance to think that Jesus loves him more than he loves Danny Lee whom Jesus apparently relegated to second place.

Just once I'd love to hear one of those guys come to their interview and say "I lost because frickin Jesus made my putt lip out on 17". Now that would interest me.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me its the height of narcissism and arrogance to think that Jesus loves him more than he loves Danny Lee whom Jesus apparently relegated to second place.

Just once I'd love to hear one of those guys come to their interview and say "I lost because frickin Jesus made my putt lip out on 17". Now that would interest me.

LOL...I don't think Jesus really cares much about our golf games. Kind of like people who think going to church will make them more prosperous...what about all the bad people not in church who are prosperous?

But, I don't think they mean quite like that...just thankful for the blessing if you will.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...I don't think Jesus really cares much about our golf games. Kind of like people who think going to church will make them more prosperous...what about all the bad people not in church who are prosperous?

But, I don't think they mean quite like that...just thankful for the blessing if you will.

Then I would prefer he thank his coach, his wife, his finacial backers or his dad or whoever got him into golf in the first place. His talent got him the win, not some imaginary friend in the sky. To me, it makes him look silly.