• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nice bounce back win over the Pokes

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was ugly. But, it was never close.

The Final 4 team won ugly too. I’m starting to get used to the ugly play...

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I thought Wv couldn't shoot....OSU?:facepalm5:

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 for 20 from beyond the arc.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was ugly. But, it was never close.

The Final 4 team won ugly too. I’m starting to get used to the ugly play...
I am getting more and more excited for this team. Free throws NEED to be worked on, and I am not so sure that this team isn't TOO deep, Huggins is subbing so much that is it keeping guys from getting really into a game?????? I am also thinking that Kansas gets in people's heads at their place? I wonder what their visitors locker room is like??????

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is good but not great...yet?

With our defense we should be beating teams like this by 30 points. Our shooters Matthews, McNeil, Sherman and Harler are all in a drought (I gave up on McCabe being an offensive threat). If these guys shoot like they are supposed to, we are unstoppable. We get great looks as Oscar and Derick draw double and triple teams. Passing has improved and our shooters have wide open shots.

I agreed with the announcers. WVU is capable of being in the sweet 16 just with their defense. Add a bit of offense and FOUL SHOTS and this is a final 4 Team.

BTW. I told you guys Ohio State was overrated and no matter their record, Pitt still sucks.

Great day to be a Mountaineer. I look forward to TT at the Coliseum.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is good but not great...yet?

With our defense we should be beating teams like this by 30 points. Our shooters Matthews, McNeil, Sherman and Harler are all in a drought (I gave up on McCabe being an offensive threat). If these guys shoot like they are supposed to, we are unstoppable. We get great looks as Oscar and Derick draw double and triple teams. Passing has improved and our shooters have wide open shots.

I agreed with the announcers. WVU is capable of being in the sweet 16 just with their defense. Add a bit of offense and FOUL SHOTS and this is a final 4 Team.

BTW. I told you guys Ohio State was overrated and no matter their record, Pitt still sucks.

Great day to be a Mountaineer. I look forward to TT at the Coliseum.

Not sure quite what Harler gives them on the floor...rather have #22 in there ....

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure quite what Harler gives them on the floor...rather have #22 in there ....

Harler is playing less minutes this year than last. IMO, this is a sign of the talent Huggs has brought to Morgantown.

On the positive side for Harler, he is playing his best basketball since he joined the program. While he still makes a few deer in the headlights plays... he is a much more aggressive and consistently good player now. For myself, I no longer cringe when I see him at the scorer's table.

According to advanced analytics, his stats have improved significantly this year. He is a great role player for this year's team.