• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: NHL Action - 4/5/14

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

Not exactly where you get the refs giving this game to the Sens.

Exactly, the Rangers could have gotten a goal disallowed because Brassard had interfered with Lehner in that game

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, the Rangers could have gotten a goal disallowed because Brassard had interfered with Lehner in that game

LOL

Not exactly where you get the refs giving this game to the Sens.

So did Hemsky early in the game, barrled over Hank in the first. Marcus, did you watch the whole game? Stop.

Yeah, cause Staal deserved 4 mins for roughing. Roughing my fucking ass and love how Neil goes after Zucc after getting lit up by him.

Ohh and let me remind you about the no whistle call on thr goal Hank let in. EVERY other team gets a quick whistle, not us. I've said it for years that the NHL conspires against us, one of the few at lwast and thhey constantly prove me right.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So did Hemsky early in the game, barrled over Hank in the first. Marcus, did you watch the whole game? Stop.

Yeah, cause Staal deserved 4 mins for roughing. Roughing my fucking ass and love how Neil goes after Zucc after getting lit up by him.

Ohh and let me remind you about the no whistle call on thr goal Hank let in. EVERY other team gets a quick whistle, not us. I've said it for years that the NHL conspires against us, one of the few at lwast and thhey constantly prove me right.

Yes, I watched the whole game

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wouldn't say conspires against us but there have been a number of disallowed goals this year more then I have ever seen

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say conspires against us but there have been a number of disallowed goals this year more then I have ever seen

Nah, they do. How many goals are disallowed for us as soon as it goes up to Toronto? Plenty of those this year, tickey tac calls to give players a penalty shot in a big spot. It's disgusting

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, they do. How many goals are disallowed for us as soon as it goes up to Toronto? Plenty of those this year, tickey tac calls to give players a penalty shot in a big spot. It's disgusting

It would make no sense from a marketing standpoint to try and make the Rangers loss. They will want as much national exposure as possible what better way then have the Rangers win.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you excited to get your driver's license soon? Have you started your SAT prep yet? These are big years for you!

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good one :rolleyes: probably have been watching/playing longer than you've been alive.

I wasn't referring to the experience you were displaying, I was talking about the maturity level.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good one :rolleyes: probably have been watching/playing longer than you've been alive.

Well since you brought it up I'm kind of curious if it's true anyway. This is my 32nd season playing organized hockey. I always assumed the "89" was your birth year, is it not?

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't referring to the experience you were displaying, I was talking about the maturity level.

Well since you brought it up I'm kind of curious if it's true anyway. This is my 32nd season playing organized hockey. I always assumed the "89" was your birth year, is it not?

Correct.

Maturity level? Watch our games and tell me you have a different opinion.
I know a lot of teams get screwed by bad reffing, but clearly I notice it a lot more when it's my team.
I don't see how it makes me immature or question my knowledge of the game.
I've seen plenty of members on here bitch about calls. Yet, you only choose to come at me, now why's that?

My playing/watching, i'm sorry. I went out and got drunk because this loss pissed mevthe hell off, don't take offense to my drunkness. Lol

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct.

Maturity level? Watch our games and tell me you have a different opinion.
I know a lot of teams get screwed by bad reffing, but clearly I notice it a lot more when it's my team.
I don't see how it makes me immature or question my knowledge of the game.
I've seen plenty of members on here bitch about calls. Yet, you only choose to come at me, now why's that?

My playing/watching, i'm sorry. I went out and got drunk because this loss pissed mevthe hell off, don't take offense to my drunkness. Lol

Bitching about a call is one thing. Saying that the call is part of some league-wide conspiracy is another.

I live in Fairfield county so the Rangers are my home broadcast and most of my friends are Ranger fans, so I've seen plenty of Ranger games. I also don't believe I've ever heard a single one of them suggest that there's some kind of conspiracy behind any bad calls.

"I know a lot of teams get screwed by bad reffing, clearly I notice it a lot more when it's my team" - Right, that's part of my point. And for the last time, nobody is questioning your "knowledge of the game".

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if it was my comment was a 5 second moment rather than an ongoing childish belief/theory.
I'm pretty sure every poster/person has a right to their opinions...grow up would ya . According to you, you are already old enough to have done so. git er done sister

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure every poster/person has a right to their opinions...grow up would ya . According to you, you are already old enough to have done so. git er done sister

Who said he didn't have a right to his opinion? But when someone's opinion is "it's all a league-wide conspiracy against MY team!" I'm going to offer my own opinion that he's being silly.