• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NHL 12 wont work

recon

FLYERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:mad2:

My game is freezing on the first loading screen where you press start and then X... There are a few scratches on the disc, but they don't seem to be significant. I took it over to one of my buddies houses and the game started up just fine 2/3 times. I rubbed soap, toothpaste, and baby oil on it without any luck. Today I went and bought some sort of disc repair liquid. Some of the scratches seemed to go away, yet the game still won't get past the same spot. Any advice is appreciated.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:mad2:

My game is freezing on the first loading screen where you press start and then X... There are a few scratches on the disc, but they don't seem to be significant. I took it over to one of my buddies houses and the game started up just fine 2/3 times. I rubbed soap, toothpaste, and baby oil on it without any luck. Today I went and bought some sort of disc repair liquid. Some of the scratches seemed to go away, yet the game still won't get past the same spot. Any advice is appreciated.

I know Play & Trade will fix (or attempt to fix) discs for $4.00 around here so I'd give that a shot if you have one close by. I was having the same problem with a Need for Speed game a while back and they fixed it right up.

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've heard of the PS3 version crashing pretty frequently this year, both on and offline. Might be more than a disc issue.