• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFLPA investigating eagles on DJAX gang story

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now wouldnt that be ironic? Question then becomes what could the NFLPA do about it and what would the league do?? My guess would be nothing on both counts.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the eagles could look very bad if you dug deeper and CSIed some dots

you sign a wr who is white and said racist things and cut the black player and tried to smear him with gang activity charges

that is for the conspiracy guys here :L

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An employer can be sued when somebody calls about an employee and they give a negative referral. The worse they can really say is...yes that guy worked here...no comment.

If the NFLPA feels they damaged DJ, they can chose to sue PHI for damages. The league can also respond with punishment...hopefully loss of draft picks (doubt this would happen).

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh dont get me wrong. I know if this turns out to be true, they COULD punish Philly. I dont think they will punish them though.

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh dont get me wrong. I know if this turns out to be true, they COULD punish Philly. I dont think they will punish them though.

Desean will punish Philly.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where I think this really hurts Philly is if the NFLPA does prove that the Eagles ere intentionally trying to damage his career. Might make things difficult in dealing with free agents and their agents. Now if the league hands down punishment, thats going to be interesting. Because there are only three possible ways for the league to deal with Philly.

1. Take draft picks
2. Cap Sanctions
3. Front office suspensions in the form of Coaches, GMs

As I have stated before, it just doesnt add up that Jackson was this locker room cancer and they turned around and gave him a new deal two years ago. And to just cut him outright instead of trying to get at least a 5th or 6th rounder for him sounds a bit more personal than just we felt we needed to move on.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where I think this really hurts Philly is if the NFLPA does prove that the Eagles ere intentionally trying to damage his career. Might make things difficult in dealing with free agents and their agents. Now if the league hands down punishment, thats going to be interesting. Because there are only three possible ways for the league to deal with Philly.

1. Take draft picks
2. Cap Sanctions
3. Front office suspensions in the form of Coaches, GMs

As I have stated before, it just doesnt add up that Jackson was this locker room cancer and they turned around and gave him a new deal two years ago. And to just cut him outright instead of trying to get at least a 5th or 6th rounder for him sounds a bit more personal than just we felt we needed to move on.

The Redskins will properly get fined and lose a draft pick for signing DeSean if Giants GM Mara has anything to say about it. The Eagles will get a cap penalty. While the Giants will get the Redskins pick and the Eagles cap money that was reduced.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Redskins will properly get fined and lose a draft pick for signing DeSean if Giants GM Mara has anything to say about it. The Eagles will get a cap penalty. While the Giants will get the Redskins pick and the Eagles cap money that was reduced.

My thoughts exactly!!!