• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: NFL Week 7 Gameday Discussion Thread

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be a FUN day of Football! Lot of good match ups

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 405.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's wrong with the other one?

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 405.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm telling you that the NFL is still holding those 2 little kerfluffels back in the 20th century that Germany started in Europe against them. So we're sending them some payback with these teams. That should cause some agony to the local populace as Munich is where that crap started with the beer hall putsch.

Last edited:

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking forward to getting home soon and watching some good football.
I've got three games DVR'd - Lions-Vikes in the early run, the Chiefs-Niners in the later batch, and the Jets-Steelers for the nightcap. This way I can skip all those stupid commercials just so long as I stay away from any sports reporting. What a great lineup for kicking back with a few brewskis and watching some exciting football.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 405.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got three games DVR'd - Lions-Vikes in the early run, the Chiefs-Niners in the later batch, and the Jets-Steelers for the nightcap. This way I can skip all those stupid commercials just so long as I stay away from any sports reporting. What a great lineup for kicking back with a few brewskis and watching some exciting football.

You're not going to watch your 2nd favorite team this week, the Texans?

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not going to watch your 2nd favorite team this week, the Texans?
I would have loved to watch it, but they're not showing it out here in V-Town. I did have that listed as my top three must see games.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of intriguing matchups today

I’m hoping my Falcons can beat the Seahawks, I think we matchup pretty well against them and I’m hoping for another strong game from Kirk - the Seahawks run D has kind of struggled so hopefully Bijan and Allgeier will get going and that will open up our passing game. If we can get some pressure on Geno we should have an advantage as our secondary is pretty solid and hopefully we can force a couple of turnovers.

Texans/Packers and Lions/Vikings are huge - I’m picking the Packers and Lions, Packers strong D and playing at home gives them a slight edge over the Texans IMO while the Lions have such a strong, balanced offensive attack I think they’ll beat the Vikings, although it will be interesting to see what their D does without Hutchinson.

Chiefs/Niners later is huge, Super Bowl rematch, should be really fun. I give the Chiefs the edge but it could go either way.

Great day of games, let’s fucking go!!