• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: NFL Week 12 Discussion - 11/26

iliketrees

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And after being in the SB last year, not having a hangover is pretty good. I never said unanimous, just imo MVP. But @iliketrees has Love as unanimous MVP and future gold jacket wearer.
Let's be realistic, Love isn't mvp yet. He may be each season for the next 15 yrs though.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me…or does Herbert just lack
Something. Same thing as when coming out of school, he just leaves you wanting more. He has it all, just doesn't quite get there. Then he lit it up as a rookie and appears to not have improved tons since. Hes really good dont get me wrong…

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something. Same thing as when coming out of school, he just leaves you wanting more. He has it all, just doesn't quite get there. Then he lit it up as a rookie and appears to not have improved tons since. Hes really good dont get me wrong…
He was better in his 2nd year than rookie so there is enough there to think that he has top QB potential. Its not just a one year thing.

Seems more like a Chargers organization thing than a Herbert thing based on everything I've seen. I personally think Herbert = Lawrence moving forward and based on their scouting out of school and their build I think thats fair.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be realistic, Love isn't mvp yet. He may be each season for the next 15 yrs though.
He sure looks better than anybody the Patriots have in their qb room. Mac had a good rookie season then Hoodie the clown ruined him by giving him two bum ex HC and DC's Patricia and Judge to be OC's. Then when he wasn't 100 % healthy last season, started him vs Chicago, pulled him for JV Zappe and 3 times since inc yesterday vs Giants, ruined his confidence and shitty ass OL has him seeing ghosts

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed on all fronts.
cannon arm got him this far, and I'm still waiting for this top 5 stuff to show itself.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed on all fronts.
cannon arm got him this far, and I'm still waiting for this top 5 stuff to show itself.
I felt he got exposed in that playoff choke last year against the Jags. Obviously not all his fault, but with that sized cushion of a lead, he should have been able to do enough to walk away with a win. He hasn't quite been the same since.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah he just may not have that elusive "IT" factor.

Some QBs without all the physical tools can have some form of the "it" factor & become a meh to alright QB. (Mayfield comes to mind) & other have all the tools without the "it" factor & slowly becomes that meh QB.

Herbert I see throw & I think man he could be the next Dan Marino, but then................. meh

To be fair I will wait until he has a stable offense that isnt changing each year before becoming too hard on him, but he is headed towards disappointment (for my expectations)

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah he just may not have that elusive "IT" factor.

Some QBs without all the physical tools can have some form of the "it" factor & become a meh to alright QB. (Mayfield comes to mind) & other have all the tools without the "it" factor & slowly becomes that meh QB.

Herbert I see throw & I think man he could be the next Dan Marino, but then................. meh

To be fair I will wait until he has a stable offense that isnt changing each year before becoming too hard on him, but he is headed towards disappointment (for my expectations)

I will state that the 4th down play call that basically ended the game was a criminal offense by the coaching staff. The Ravens just gave them the same blitz to end the last drive and they did nothing to make sure it didn't happen again. Coaching negligence in my opinion....you just can't let the same thing happen again and expect a different result. Plus, Herbert needs to see that coming and make sure his WR on that side knows he's hot...instead they just ran the dumb play they called without adjustment. When I saw that I thought to myself "wow, no wonder they lost to the Packers, they're mentally challenged".