• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL trade deadline

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he sounds like an asshole and a cancer.
Many of them are, but people tend to overlook those obvious things when they win. The one thing about a guy like this that's undisputable is that when he's on the field, he produces!

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many of them are, but people tend to overlook those obvious things when they win. The one thing about a guy like this that's undisputable is that when he's on the field, he produces!
he produces,but I would not want him for him for his me attitude around young players

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he produces,but I would not want him for him for his me attitude around young players
None of them would be in this league if they didn't have this sort of attitude. If anyone tells you differently, meaning that the money isn't thing one, for all of them, that someone is lying to you. The Bengals had two of them this preseason, (Higgins/ Chase) the 49ers two, (Aiyuk/Williams) the Raiders at least one, (Adams) the Cowboys one (lamb), and the Packers one (Love)

The Only person the Reddick is hurting is himself. The Jets are currently third in defense rankings when talking about the 2024 season. They are a top-five team in the league in yards per play, points per drive, defensive pass success rate, sack rate, and defensive pass EPA per dropback. Would they be more dynamic with him, sure, but he's losing money with this holdout. Remember being well and fairly compensated is the biggest thing for these guys.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would and I'd speak it knowing that there are horrible people playing for, coaching, managing and owning these teams. Hell, Peyton Manning made a career out of being a whining, soft assed dick who contributed to ruining defensive football because he couldn't cope. Oh, how soon we forget, Snyder, or the most recent idiot, Sirianni arguing with fans.

I would never hire a person who took guaranteed money and then refused to honor the contract. That person is unreliable at best. From there, he won’t be in football shape for another couple of weeks after you sign him…if ever…and that increase the likelihood of injury.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would never hire a person who took guaranteed money and then refused to honor the contract. That person is unreliable at best. From there, he won’t be in football shape for another couple of weeks after you sign him…if ever…and that increase the likelihood of injury.
It's good to know that you could never be an NFL or a professional sports team owner. They have to deal with this sort of thing AND practice dishing it because dishonorable men don't guarantee contracts.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's good to know that you could never be an NFL or a professional sports team owner. They have to deal with this sort of thing AND practice dishing it because dishonorable men don't guarantee contracts.
Actually they do not need to do this. You have simply been convinced they do.

Intelligent men do not guarantee contracts. Why would I guarantee you a contract in a sport where you can get fat and lazy, or injured?

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it would be like pre planning a car wreck.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a shocker at all, including compensation. Bet the Raiders ate some dollars as well