• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Sunday Ticket Streaming Quesiton

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited:

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last season was a minor miracle for me, at least as far as what Sunday Ticket cost. My wife initially called to complain because of an increase to our bill over premium channels, as well as an increase to the Sunday Ticket package and other shit. She must have been on the phone with the Retention Dept for close to an hour (threatening to leave always gets us additional mileage out of those folks), haggling for this, haggling for that. All I know is when it was said and done, she somehow got me the Ticket for just $100. Now that was just for the games only, not the other stuff, like the Red Zone and whatever else they offer, which I never watch anyway. So I was a happy camper.

Then one week, can't remember which one, somewhere around week 8,9 whatever....There was some glitch that caused Ticket subscribers to have to "pay" for that day's games. DirecTV naturally waived the charge and in fact for the remainder of the season gave us for free the rest of the Sunday Ticket package. I highly doubt I'm going to be that lucky again, but I do know that once I get the bill, I'm going to sic my wife on them and have her brow beat them into giving us some kind of deal.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watch the games for free on reddit. :noidea:
Shhhh.2-394x300.jpg

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was a Sunday Ticket user for long time and 2 years ago dropped the cable BS, with all of its wires, and went for streaming, including NFL Game Pass. Hope @Hank Kingsley does not get offended or have a stroke when he reads this :)

Supposing you have a fast and broad wifi connection, as most do nowadays, I like game pass more because do not need subscription to cable network to view. And their tech support is very good. Additionally, game pass gets you ALL games - preseason, reg season, and post season, including SB.

Having said that, I have two pet peeves with game pass:

1) They seem to have dropped the ball on Apps for iPhone, Roku and Amazon. To watch on big screen, I must hook up laptop to TV via HDMI cable (no biggie), enter through internet browser, and voilá, there it is.

2) Ironically, in U.S., Canada and territories, the games are not live. In other countries, you get the games live :scratch:.

C’est finit.

Cannot get live games on Gamepass here in Japan.....

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I needs me my football on my bigass HD TV screen. Can't stand for viewing on a laptop or a cellphone BS. The day we can get all games at no charge on the big TV screen, I'll be more than happy to drop NFL Ticket like a bad habit. But until then.............

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I needs me my football on my bigass HD TV screen. Can't stand for viewing on a laptop or a cellphone BS. The day we can get all games at no charge on the big TV screen, I'll be more than happy to drop NFL Ticket like a bad habit. But until then.............

Testify!

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If streaming becomes better than cable, I'd be in. But right now all it is is cheaper.

If Goodell wants streaming but doesn't kill the Direct TV package, I'm OK with it. Doesn't mean I'd use it ever, but if it doesn't affect me I'm OK with it.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I get every sport for $25/month per firestick. All sports plus all cable channels along with Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime all that bs. I mainly have this for the all-you-can-watch sports buffet. Since I now know the internet won't be a problem I will probably get a couple more of these. Even if I get 3 of these for a total of $75/month still beats DirecTV +NFL Sunday ticket or whatever other sports you want to watch.

I wouldn't suggest it if you have a bad internet service provider though.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get every sport for $25/month per firestick. All sports plus all cable channels along with Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime all that bs. I mainly have this for the all-you-can-watch sports buffet. Since I now know the internet won't be a problem I will probably get a couple more of these. Even if I get 3 of these for a total of $75/month still beats DirecTV +NFL Sunday ticket or whatever other sports you want to watch.

I wouldn't suggest it if you have a bad internet service provider though.

How clunky is it to go between 3 football games? How clunky is it to skip commercials, halftimes?