• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Sunday Ticket Online

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On Amazon they are doing a promotion with Madden 25 and DirecTV that you guy a free season of Sunday Ticket for your laptops, tablets, and phones if you buy the $100 anniversary Madden game.

My question is has anyone used Sunday Ticket on your laptop before?? How is the streaming?

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you've got a decent computer, and a good internet connection... You will like the results. Streaming has gotten so much better over the past few seasons.

There is a demo you can watch through the NFL App on your phone too... I recommend that you have a 4G phone though...

That sounds like a REAL good deal to me... I currently have NFL Sunday Ticket Maxx through Direct TV and I love it, but you get the game (Which is a $50 plus retail value or more) as well.

So that sounds really good to me.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I've already got mine preordered so good to hear that as long as you have a decent setup the streaming will work just fine.

I usually get NFL Game Rewind but I figured for $100 I could get a copy of Madden which is a $60 value and basically a much better version of NFL Game Rewind for the same price at a $40 value.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you mirror your laptop to your tv or do they have the signal encrypted?

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My computer is 2 years old and I have charter for my internet. Hope it is a good stream. Heard mixed reviews

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pulled the trigger. Signed up for their Visa card and got $30 off. Hopefully they don't prevent me from outputting my laptop to tv.

Ltrain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Here is what their site says:

"1.For fans who are not currently DirecTV subscribers but are able to receive DirecTV service, they will receive a promo code entitling them to $10 off per month for their first year of service and one year of NFL Sunday Ticket Max at no additional charge.
2.For fans who are already DirecTV and NFL Sunday Ticket Max subscribers, you can access NFL Sunday Ticket on your computer, tablet, and mobile devices using your current DirecTV username and password.
3.For fans unable to receive DirecTV service, each Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition will include a unique code to access the 2013 regular season (17 weeks) of NFL Sunday Ticket on computers, tablets, and mobile devices- including access to the award-winning Red Zone Channel."

So, if I do not have DirecTV but am able to get it...do I just get an offer for $10 per month for one year of service and one year of Sunday Ticket Max at no charge? Meaning I have to activate the DirecTV year of service to get the Sunday Ticket Max?

Ltrain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Screw it...I got it anyway as it is too good of a deal to pass up. If for some reason I can't activate the sunday ticket without subscribing to DirecTV I'm sure someone will buy it from me. Funny thing is amazon's offer page says you don't need a subscription yet the DirecTV employee I spoke with on the phone claims you need the dish set up and a subscription. I'm leaning towards DirecTV just trying to make money on that one.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Screw it...I got it anyway as it is too good of a deal to pass up. If for some reason I can't activate the sunday ticket without subscribing to DirecTV I'm sure someone will buy it from me. Funny thing is amazon's offer page says you don't need a subscription yet the DirecTV employee I spoke with on the phone claims you need the dish set up and a subscription. I'm leaning towards DirecTV just trying to make money on that one.

Do I need a DirecTV subscription to access NFL Sunday Ticket?

No, it's not necessary to have a DirecTV subscription. Each Anniversary Edition includes a code that can be redeemed to access the full 2013 regular season (17 weeks) of NFL Sunday Ticket on computer, tablet, and mobile devices.

Well you better not need a subscription or their is going to be a huge problem for a lot of people.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've done it on the PS3 streaming, and the only thing I can say is to turn off your phone during the games. There is a pretty hefty delay (over 10 seconds easily) so you will be tipped off to everything that is about to happen.

I didn't need a direct TV package though, cause I was using my friends account info. If there isn't a limit to who can use the info, then someone can use my account info. I have Direct TV, and Sunday Ticket. The only thing is that if it affects the games from my house, I would ask that you stop using it. I don't think so though, because I used my friends every week and he never mentioned it affecting him watching the games.

NinersForLife

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just got this as well. Amazing deal. If you don't want Madden, you can turn around and sell it for $50-$60 and get a good chunk of your money back as well. I'm sure this will beat the streaming websites I normally have to use.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is what their site says:

"1.For fans who are not currently DirecTV subscribers but are able to receive DirecTV service, they will receive a promo code entitling them to $10 off per month for their first year of service and one year of NFL Sunday Ticket Max at no additional charge.
2.For fans who are already DirecTV and NFL Sunday Ticket Max subscribers, you can access NFL Sunday Ticket on your computer, tablet, and mobile devices using your current DirecTV username and password.
3.For fans unable to receive DirecTV service, each Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition will include a unique code to access the 2013 regular season (17 weeks) of NFL Sunday Ticket on computers, tablets, and mobile devices- including access to the award-winning Red Zone Channel."

So, if I do not have DirecTV but am able to get it...do I just get an offer for $10 per month for one year of service and one year of Sunday Ticket Max at no charge? Meaning I have to activate the DirecTV year of service to get the Sunday Ticket Max?

I have done a lot of research since buying this and most people have said they just ask if you are able to get DirecTV and then you just check a box that says no. And if there is a line that asks why just say landlord won't allow it or something of the sort. Should be good

santiagodjs

Yahoo! Refugee / Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been using a firend's direct tv account to stream NFL Sunday ticket for the last three seasons. I would just pay her the additional fee which was like $50 when it was called something like Sunday Ticket "To Go". Then they changed to the name to "Maxx"' and charged more for the same service. I think it was like $100 last season.

I like using the app because I live in an condo and can't get DIRECTV at my place. I use my HDMI output on my laptop to my TV. Never really had any issues with streaming from their site. And since I'm a Madden player, I went ahead and ordered the Amazon deal as well.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been using a firend's direct tv account to stream NFL Sunday ticket for the last three seasons. I would just pay her the additional fee which was like $50 when it was called something like Sunday Ticket "To Go". Then they changed to the name to "Maxx"' and charged more for the same service. I think it was like $100 last season.

I like using the app because I live in an condo and can't get DIRECTV at my place. I use my HDMI output on my laptop to my TV. Never really had any issues with street from their site. And since I'm a Madden player, I went ahead and ordered the Amazon deal as well.

I just called and to upgrade, it's $75 dollars. For that price, I'd just go get Rewind because I'd only rewatch the game on a computer, not during the game.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wanted to repost this, because it's worked so far. Not sure when they will shut it down - this season or the next or before the season. Give it a try before paying unless you are against this kind of thing.

This is not a link to it, just a link to the post on SportsHoopla with instructions.

Sports SportsHoopla: NFL Sunday Ticket Free

santiagodjs

Yahoo! Refugee / Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just called and to upgrade, it's $75 dollars. For that price, I'd just go get Rewind because I'd only rewatch the game on a computer, not during the game.

Thanks for confirming the add-on price for DirectTV customers. So if you buy Madden every season, you would be crazy not to buy from Amazon this year.

At $75 for Sunday Ticket, it's like your only paying $25 for the game lol.

If you're not a DirectTV customer, I think you will enjoy the ability to choose/watch any matchup live. For me, if there's a matchup that's not locally televised because of where I live, I turn to my computer so I can watch those games live.

santiagodjs

Yahoo! Refugee / Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wanted to repost this, because it's worked so far. Not sure when they will shut it down - this season or the next or before the season. Give it a try before paying unless you are against this kind of thing.

This is not a link to it, just a link to the post on SportsHoopla with instructions.

Sports SportsHoopla: NFL Sunday Ticket Free

:suds: very cool. I will definitely save this! thanks!

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyway to get the ticket with out Direct TV.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyway to get the ticket with out Direct TV.

Yes you can buy the Max Package for online or you buy the deal we are talking about on amazon with Madden

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont play madden. what is the max package online?