• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL says to Deflate and lose weight

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean there is also the text about not going to ESPN and bribing a ball boy. Why would you bride a ball boy to fill the ball to an acceptable level? Is that not his job? And your evidence against the term deflator is a joke used during one show?
This has all been covered. He had something embarrassing but not a violation of the rules he was going to share with ESPN.

No really.

Stop laughing.

Right now!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed Patriot fans have become whineyer than Seahawk fans. (Is whineyer a word?) Never mind. You got caught cheating STFU and take your medicine. Be thankful I'm not the Commish or the team would be on the market and golden boy Tom would be calling PeteRose for advise from a pay phone in Istanbul.
Try to think about it from this petspective. Whats worse, calling a person a {racist word} or organized cheating. Correction, repeated organized cheating.
Why would you use that compararison? Sorry but that was a very ignorant thing to say.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed Patriot fans have become whineyer than Seahawk fans. (Is whineyer a word?) Never mind. You got caught cheating STFU and take your medicine. Be thankful I'm not the Commish or the team would be on the market and golden boy Tom would be calling PeteRose for advise from a pay phone in Istanbul.
Try to think about it from this petspective. Whats worse, calling a person a {racist word} or organized cheating. Correction, repeated organized cheating.
......WTF are you "whining" about (again)......you're going to the SB/February.,.......Romo said so,....right....?!

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean there is also the text about not going to ESPN and bribing a ball boy. Why would you bride a ball boy to fill the ball to an acceptable level? Is that not his job? And your evidence against the term deflator is a joke used during one show?

You should probably actually read the report.

From the facts that are known, provided by the Wells report,

Brady did not direct the equipment guys to do anything than get the balls to 12.5. Wells report actually confirms this. Wells report confirms it comes from the NFL Officials having set the balls as high as 16 prior to a game v Jets. Brady then instructed the equipment guys to make sure the officials know he wants them at 12.5. (All in the report.)

Brady supplied autographed stuff to various staff, as does every player in the NFL. Something that has been going on since the beginning of the NFL. That is not a bribe, that is a gift or bonus to someone that makes very little for what they do. (Go apply for a staff position at your local sports team, you'll be depressed when you find out what you get paid.)

During one show by the NFL. Also other examples of it's use have been posted over the last few weeks since the report came out. For example one in which a weight loss company uses the term as part of their theme. Feel free to go back and read up on the others.

The Wells report is a hatchet job.

If the PSI is so important Brady and the Patriots deserve the penalty imposed, what do the Colts deserve since 3 out of 4 of their balls were underinflated as well? In fact the officials immediately stopped testing them upon discoverying this.

If not turning your cell phone over for review is so important why didn't they punish Gostkowski? He didn't turn his over either.

The fight is on, and this is going to the Feds to be ruled upon. I happen to be of the opinion it will be found to be arbitrary and capricious, then tossed. We shall see.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here is Steve basically supporting Goodell and today he's bashing him on the same issue. Maybe his account was hacked.

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is Steve basically supporting Goodell and today he's bashing him on the same issue. Maybe his account was hacked.
Try to keep up manster, maybe read more of my post. Get an idea of my agenda before you post stupid shit, and dont fuck with me until you consult with Confidante. Oh wait.....you cant, that little bitch is gone.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try to keep up manster, maybe read more of my post. Get an idea of my agenda before you post stupid shit, and dont fuck with me until you consult with Confidante. Oh wait.....you cant, that little bitch is gone.

Your agenda us to be an ass, I get it. Weren't you the one saying the Texas floods were no big deal?

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your agenda us to be an ass, I get it. Weren't you the one saying the Texas floods were no big deal?
Yea, I've seen a few floods, and believe me those wern't shit. I'm still in Texas and hoping for double the rain every day. I'll let you know when to put on your big boy pants and start worring.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I've seen a few floods, and believe me those wern't shit. I'm still in Texas and hoping for double the rain every day. I'll let you know when to put on your big boy pants and start worring.

People died in those floods. Funny you talk about big boy pants but have issues with grown men facing punishment for there wrong doing. You are a far way from presenting big boy pants.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People died in those floods. Funny you talk about big boy pants but have issues with grown men facing punishment for there wrong doing. You are a far way from presenting big boy pants.

Hahaha, Steve just got straight up Owned.

Not only did several people die, but millions of dollars in damage due to those floods. AND, many of my fishing tournaments were relocated to lakes far away. I hate having to get up @ 2am to tournament fish.

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People die every day Manster. 250,000 died in the boxing day Tsunami. That's a disaster. That is serious shit. Not a few people driving through a flooded roadway. A little perspective would help.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People die every day Manster. 250,000 died in the boxing day Tsunami. That's a disaster. That is serious shit. Not a few people driving through a flooded roadway. A little perspective would help.

Let's hope if you ever end up in a disaster everyone shows you the same compassion as you have shown.

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's hope if you ever end up in a disaster everyone shows you the same compassion as you have shown.
I'm good with that. Indulge me a moment and I'll tell you why.........It's simple really. My father wasn't raising boys......he raised men.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm good with that. Indulge me a moment and I'll tell you why.........It's simple really. My father wasn't raising boys......he raised men.

Your a man with no passion in cases where family members died in floods, and get upset when employees who break rules are punished.

I have to say your dad failed. My dad raised me to be passonate in times of need and that men behave like men and not that of a child. Also he raised me the acknowledge when/if I run afoul of the rules. You might want to reevaluate what it means to be a man.

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're father raised a jerk with no compassion for life.
Spoken like a true bleeding heart with mommy issues. I have been called a lot worse but never to my face. I'm as friendly and respectful as any person you will ever meet, but I have no use for whinny ass cry babies without a clue to reality. Even a fellow Dallas fan.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spoken like a true bleeding heart with mommy issues. I have been called a lot worse but never to my face. I'm as friendly and respectful as any person you will ever meet, but I have no use for whinny ass cry babies without a clue to reality. Even a fellow Dallas fan.

I have mommy issues because you have no compassion for flood victims' families? That makes zero sense.
I'll gladly tell that to your face. I have a close friend that lost close family members to the 2015 flood season and I'm sure he'd say it to your face as well. It wouldn't end well for you, even a fellow Dallas fan.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should probably actually read the report.

From the facts that are known, provided by the Wells report,

Brady did not direct the equipment guys to do anything than get the balls to 12.5. Wells report actually confirms this. Wells report confirms it comes from the NFL Officials having set the balls as high as 16 prior to a game v Jets. Brady then instructed the equipment guys to make sure the officials know he wants them at 12.5. (All in the report.)

Brady supplied autographed stuff to various staff, as does every player in the NFL. Something that has been going on since the beginning of the NFL. That is not a bribe, that is a gift or bonus to someone that makes very little for what they do. (Go apply for a staff position at your local sports team, you'll be depressed when you find out what you get paid.)

During one show by the NFL. Also other examples of it's use have been posted over the last few weeks since the report came out. For example one in which a weight loss company uses the term as part of their theme. Feel free to go back and read up on the others.

The Wells report is a hatchet job.

If the PSI is so important Brady and the Patriots deserve the penalty imposed, what do the Colts deserve since 3 out of 4 of their balls were underinflated as well? In fact the officials immediately stopped testing them upon discoverying this.

If not turning your cell phone over for review is so important why didn't they punish Gostkowski? He didn't turn his over either.

The fight is on, and this is going to the Feds to be ruled upon. I happen to be of the opinion it will be found to be arbitrary and capricious, then tossed. We shall see.

WTF blitzville? You go back two months to find this post just to give it a BS along with about a half dozen others? Lighten up Francis.